“Great lunch by accident”

Mediterranean Cuisine
Ranked #11 of 155 Restaurants in Brentwood
Price range: US$ 1 - US$ 20
Good for: Groups, Child-friendly
Good for: Groups, Child-friendly
Reviewed 13 June 2018

We happened to find this place after trying to check into our nearby hotel room that wasn't ready. We were very glad that we found it as we were all hungry! We ate a late lunch and they had a great variety of items on the menu. We ordered the food at the counter and it was then brought to us. It was a beautiful day so we got a table outside, overlooking the pond. It was fun watching the ducks and geese, and sitting in the sun. When our food came, we were very happy with our entrees. It was delicious! I just wished I lived closer!!

1  Thank Massdane

Reviewed 31 May 2018

Took my wife for lunch and got us bother dinner ( big portion) for 16 bucks ( no drinks). We got the Gyro platter, it had loads of rice, meat, greek salad, and amazing humus, all served with warm pita!

1  Thank Marshall M
Reviewed 30 April 2018

I finally got a chance to visit and I'm happy I did. The food was very delicious and the restaurant inviting. It was a little busy, since I stopped by for a late lunch. I look forward to eating here again.

1  Thank Big_Globe_Traveler
Reviewed 14 April 2018 via mobile

We stumbled across this while staying in Brentwood. We were looking for a quick, small bite and wanted something light. We were pleasantly surprised at what we found. We shared the hummus plate with chicken and it was plenty and delicious.

1  Thank David B
Reviewed 22 February 2018

The food is awesome! The chicken or steak Shwarma Platter is the best! It's not on the menu, but you can get it mixed (1/2 chicken, 1/2 steak). It's a great dish. I'm not usually a big hummus fan, but I LOVE theirs.

The guys running the place are always super nice. The TV is usually tuned to a station out of Egypt or Jordan. The music videos and commercials are always fun to watch and so different from ours. I don't understand anything the actors/musicians are saying, but it sure is fun to watch! If it's on a local station, ask them and they'll gladly change it over.

In great weather, don't miss the patio and the ducks.

1  Thank monkeylizard