“Hot and Flavorful Meals”

Satay Thai Grill and BBQ
Ranked #88 of 147 Restaurants in Brentwood
Reviewed 4 February 2017

This is my favorite go-to spot for a tasty Thai meal in the Brentwood area. The owners are friendly and the food is made to order. The restaurant is geared more toward take out but does have limited indoor seating.

Reviewed 30 July 2016 via mobile

I ordered the fried rice with chicken. It was cooked just right and hot and a large portion for lunch. The fried rice had onions and chicken and eggs in it. I wish they had a few more vegetables in the fried rice.

Reviewed 20 July 2016

Tried eating here in the evening. Was not impressed. Spring rolls are very bad. Chicken curry very mediocre.

Greeted with "restroom out of order" a guy sitting in the corner and a lady in a t-shirt and shorts waited on me. I ordered the spring roll and she told the guy doing nothing to cook them. After a while she came back and said the fryer was not plugged in.

Go somewhere else.

Reviewed 14 July 2016

We had been here before and had fond memories so it was an easy choice when we happened to be in the area again. Very friendly and fast service. Food was delicious - I scraped my plate getting every morsel. We enjoyed the summer rolls (rice paper with shrimp), Tom Ka soup, and orange chicken (which had great flavor, tender chicken, and just the right amount of breading/crunch.

Reviewed 18 May 2016

I'm doing a project for a company in Nashville, and they have a program titled "Restaurant of the Day." Each day we are notified of the restaurant for that day, and can order from the restaurant and have it delivered at noon. Satay Thai Grill was the restaurant for the day, and I ordered the Sweet Potato Curry with Chicken and rice, and the Spring Rolls. The Curry was terrible, and the Spring Rolls were extremely tiny and burned. This was a sad meal, and I don't think I'll be ordering from them again.