“Service lacking, overpriced”

Price range: US$ 7 - US$ 10
Cuisines: American, Diner, Healthy, Cafe
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch
Reviewed 2 September 2018 via mobile

There for brunch, sat immediately, but took 17 minutes before we saw a waiter and got coffee and water and another 12 minutes before we saw our waiter again and got refills on coffee, finally he left a carafe of coffee. And when the waiter was ready to take our order we were rushed. We were not impressed at that point.
The food was good, but overpriced for bacon and eggs. Speaking of bacon, don’t waste your money on the “Million Dollar Bacon”, it’s nothing special.
Probably won’t be back, too many other options.

Reviewed 7 August 2018

I'd rather have a place with space so this just felt crowded - which is a good sign of a good place - one that has customer's Good breakfast, forgot what I ordered. I yi yi, wish I knew but I know it was like oatmeal and english muffin - cus that's what I'd eat.

Reviewed 25 July 2018 via mobile

We came with our 4 and 6 year old and they had great breakfast options for them. They had awesome breakfast entrees for the adults too. We ordered their pancakes and breakfast tacos and loved both. The pancakes are advertised as “huge” so when mine came out and it was an average size, the waitress had the kitchen make me a second one free of charge (without me asking or saying anything). We also got a side of the chronic bacon and that was AMAZING. Highly recommend. We had awesome service too.

Reviewed 11 July 2018

Seems to be the go-to for Breakfast by the locals and business people alike. Good prices, great food and if something is not right, then will make it right.

Reviewed 9 July 2018

The wait staff here is EXCELLENT ! Beth is the best ! They offer great suggestions. LIKE the NEW look they have done in all FW