- Friendly Staff
- Clean Rooms
- Pet friendly (10$ a night)
- Good price
- Great location!
- Extremely noisy
- Lobby, 1st floor, and elevator are smokey
- Slow Internet
- No mini fridge or microwave
- Rooms are a tad small
I would have enjoyed the stay much more if it hadn’t been so noisy -- luckily, I always travel with a pair of ear plugs. However, ear plugs don’t dampen vibrations. I’m not sure what was going on on the floor above me, but it sounded and felt like elephants were staying up there. Every time someone would slam a door to their room, my bed and all the furniture in the room would shake. The walls were so thin that I could clearly hear my neighbor’s discussions and phone calls. If you chose to stay here, bring ear plugs and try to get a room on the 4th floor (the highest floor) so that you won’t have to hear people stomping around above you. If you like to go to bed early or sleep in late, it might be difficult to do it here unless you are a heavy sleeper.
Location is the best thing this hotel has going for it as of this review. It’s easy to get to the highway and there are lots of restaurants and stores nearby. Starbucks and Publix are within walking distance. I felt very safe in this area. However, the noise issue (and subsequent lack of sleep) was so bad that I would be hesitant to stay here again.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Baymont Inn & Suites Nashville/Brentwood reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Baymont Inn And Suites Nashville/Brentwood
- Baymont Inn & Suites Nashville/Brentwood Hotel Brentwood
- Baymont Inn Brentwood
- Brentwood Baymont Inn
- Baymont Inn Nashville Brentwood