“Great hotel and location.”

Baymont Inn & Suites Nashville/Brentwood
Ranked #8 of 20 Hotels in Brentwood
Reviewed 15 November 2011

Great hotel and quite place to stay in. Staff was very friendly. Had a great breakfast each morning we were there. The location was so beautiful and had great restaurants around the area.

Room Tip: We stayed on the four floor and it was very quite. We loved it. Had a great room.
  • Stayed: November 2011, travelled with family
Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.

Reviewed 13 November 2011

it all depends on what you're looking for. the room is average, the location is fine, the staff is very very friendly, and they have waffles in the morning with breakfast. The biggest problem that I had was the sound level. We could hear everything from everywhere. We could hear people in the hallway who were talking in a regular tone of voice. I'm pretty sure I could hear someone in the hallway chewing their gum. If you're shy about restroom noises this is not the place for you. but on the other hand it is inexpensive, clean, the staff is friendly, and breakfast is included.

• Stayed: November 2011
Reviewed 10 October 2011

After checking Trip advisor, I booked 2 nights at the Baymont Inn while in town for a wedding. The hotel can be a little tricky to find, but we used the naviagation app on my phone and had no problems. There is a grocery store (Publix), a nice wine shop and a few restaurants within a short walking distance. The area of Brentwood is home to several beautiful mansions and we enjoyed driving around trying to guess who lived in them. We went to Radnor park but it closes at dark and were unable to stay as long a we would have liked. If you get a chance we went into the city and found a restaurant called the Istanbul Cafe (Nolensville Pike). The gyros were out of the world. The staff at the Baymont couldn't have been nicer.....I needed at stamp, they gave me one (even though I offered to pay). We needed directions to Radnor park and they printed them out for me. I stopped up the toilet and they helped at 11pm. Finally, I left my pillow and they generously offered to ship it home. I would definitely stay at the Baymont again!

Room Tip: Found out that we could have requested a refrigerator when booking. However, the hotel did let us l...
  • Stayed: October 2011, travelled as a couple
1  Thank becca_801
Reviewed 29 June 2011

We stayed at this hotel for one night (actually, for just a few hours) during our road trip back home from Florida. I was looking for something nice, but inexpensive since we wouldn't be there very long.

The hotel is a bit off the main roads, located among business complexes, but it wasn't too hard to find thanks to our GPS. The area around the hotel is very nice.

The lobby and our hotel room were clean, the beds were comfortable and the continental breakfast (belgian waffles, cold cereal, oatmeal, pastries, toast, hard-boiled eggs, fruit, juice, coffee) was good.

My only complaint was the noise level. We heard people inside and outside the hotel, but I know that the hotel itself has limited control over noisy people. My big surprise was regarding the floor above our room. I thought that all "big" hotels had cement floors, but I actually heard floorboards creaking as the person in the room above us paced their room. I don't know if they eventually went to bed (or stopped pacing) or if I just got so tired that I fell asleep despite the creaking.

All in all, it was a nice budget motel and for our short stay purpose, it was nice to find a clean hotel a minute or two from the main highway.

Room Tip: Stay away from 1st fl rooms by front desk
  • Stayed: June 2011, travelled with family
Reviewed 2 May 2011

One night stay with family member. A bit challenging to find, but good option for a short stay. Typical continental breakfast fare. Starbucks 2 minutes away on foot. Large grocery store and multiple dining opportunities 5 minutes away on foot. Staff very friendly.

• Stayed: April 2011, travelled with family