“You Won't Get ANY Sleep Here”

Extended Stay America - Nashville - Brentwood - South
Ranked #18 of 20 Hotels in Brentwood
Indianapolis, Indiana
“You Won't Get ANY Sleep Here”
Reviewed 19 February 2010

I stopped here on my way up to Cleveland, Ohio from Texas. I thought with a couple of decent reviews it might be ok. I asked for a quiet room, but apparently there is no such thing.
The walls are paper thin. People are up and about at all hours of the night. I managed to get to sleep for 3 hours, then was awakened by some loud banging in the room next to me. I called the front desk and they called that room, who said they were sleeping so front desk told me all they could do is move me to another room. I told them it's not me who is making noise, so I should not have to move. Well I ended up moving anyway, at 4am. The second room wasn't any better, because by 5am, other guests are up and about, and since the walls are paper thin, it's one knock/boom after another.
They only quiet part of the hotel is said to be the 3rd floor. But guess what? NO ELEVATOR exists. I would never come back here again, and would not recommend this hotel to anyone except a large group of all night party people who don't plan to sleep anyway. Also, there is a one time charge of 4.99 to use their WiFi service. I never got my money's worth on that either.

• Stayed February 2010, travelled solo
1 Thank BigBear63
Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / Payback Arrow
JPMiles / PAYBACK

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (49)
Flagler Beach, Florida
Reviewed 20 January 2010

I travel for work almost 3 weeks out of the month and this was the nicest ESA I have stayed at so far. The staff was very friendly and helpful and the rate I paid was one of the lowest I have seen, about 38.00 a night because it is off season I am guessing.
The room was very clean and updated. I was pleasent & comfortable.I enjoyed my stay.The area of town is upscale and safe.
I am looking foward to staying there again soon next month.

• Stayed January 2010, travelled on business
san antonio
Reviewed 18 June 2009

I recomend this hotel because of its location,cleaniness, and most important its staff!!!!

• Stayed June 2009, travelled on business
Memphis
Reviewed 7 November 2008

I stayed at the Extended Stay America hotel during the Tennessee State University homecoming weekend and I could not have asked for a better experience. The room was extremely clean and comfortable. The room rates are reasonable anyway, but when you sign up for their email offers, you get an even better deal. Every time I travel, I search for an Extended Stay in the area because you can bring your own groceries and cook thus saving tons of money from eating out every meal. It has all of the comforts of home. I was also impressed with the TV's in their rooms which allowed you to plug in your own portable DVD player or maybe even games to keep the kids occupied. Most hotels charge you an arm and a leg for movies to be piped into your tv, but not Extended Stay and that was great. There were even places in the area that rented out movies. I know that sometimes you cannot control your patrons in a hotel setting, but even that was wonderful. Extended Stay is the only way for me.

• Liked — Cleanliness
  • Disliked — None
  • Stayed November 2008, travelled solo
    • Check-in / front desk
Kentucky
Reviewed 27 August 2008

They were refurbishing all ground floor rooms, so our two rooms were on the third floor. This hotel has no elevator and you have to carry your bags up the stairs with no assistance.

Why would any company build a hotel with three floors and no elevator?

I felt badly for the housekeeping staff who must climb those stairs every day to do their job----until I read that housekeeping does not come to your room if you stay less than 7 nights.

Our two rooms appeared clean but the furnishings were worn and outdated. I didn't want to touch the carpet, bedding, and furniture in my room. We were happy to leave this property early the next morning.

My recommendation is to stay----AWAY.

Priceline room rate for two rooms: 48.00 per room