“Everything I needed in an overnight stay” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Hyatt Place Nashville/Brentwood

Hyatt Place Nashville/Brentwood
Ranked #4 of 20 Hotels in Brentwood
Aurora, Illinois
“Everything I needed in an overnight stay”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 May 2012

Stayed here 1 night on the way home from Army graduation in Ft. Benning, GA. With 2 kids, the king size bed with the oversize sleeper/sofa was perfect. LOTS of room for the kids to play, and still have 2 decent size beds. Hotel was very clean all throughout - lobby, rooms, pool, etc. When we checked in, there were some kids soccer teams staying there, so I was a little nervous, but it was very quiet - no noise at all. The hotel breakfast was the best complementary breakfast I have ever had at a hotel.

• Stayed May 2012, travelled with family
1 Thank blkhwkfan
Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / Payback Arrow
JPMiles / PAYBACK

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (64)
hometown, Indiana
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 April 2012

Was greeted quickly and warmly. Was pleased with our room. Really liked the area where the sofa is arranged for seating away from the beds. One bed had something on the bed skirt near the head of the bed (dried phlegm?). Noticed this the first morning of the stay, and noticed it wasn't cleaned when we returned to the room later. That seemed to be the only disappointment. The shower was great! Hot and with lots of pressure. The bathroom was a bit narrow in our room. Reminded me a bit of the small ones in Europe. Not a lot of room around the toilet. Beds were quite comfortable and room was quiet from the hallways. Could hear the traffic on I-65, but it was not bothersome to us at all. Wonderful view from our room! It overlooked the front lot and the hills of Nashville. Breakfast had a great selection! We got down there just at the time it was due to be over, but there was plenty to choose from and we were welcome to help ourselves. Liked our stay well enough that we will choose Hyatt Place hotels in the future and would definitely stay at this one again.

• Stayed March 2012, travelled with family
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank I_travel_alot_115
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 March 2012

We chose a cheaper hotel initially but after being disgusted decided to come to the Hyatt. Everyone was so friendly, the room was spacious and very clean. Bathroom was tiny but otherwise the bed was amazingly comfortable. It was very quiet and we for a great nights sleep. Breakfast was great, large selection and a variety of things. Staff got us everything we needed. We would definitely stay here again!!

• Stayed March 2012
2 Thank briyank
Nashville, Tennessee
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 February 2012

I am a big fan of the Hyatt Place brand, and this hotel surpasses their normal high standards. The five star rating may be a dramatic for a relatively inexpensive hotel, but they did everything perfectly during my stay and it wouldn't be fair to rate them any less.

The location is decent. I live in the Nashville area and Brentwood is situated ideally. 10 minutes North to Nashville, 10 minutes South to Franklin, 15 minutes East to the airport and Opryland. The hotel sits high on a hill right off of I65 and is close to decent restaurants and their is a Target across the street.

The rooms and amenities are the Hyatt Place Standards. Everything was immaculately clean and well placed. My room was absolutely silent and gave me the best sleep I've had in weeks. The TV is enormous and worked very well (most Hyatt Places have huge plasmas, and they are just now showing their age in picture quality- that was not the case here).

The main reason for the great review was their service and attention to detail. I called the hotel at 10 PM from Denver after my flight was delayed (thanks United!). The woman on the phone worked with me on finding a rate that was compliant with my company. She understood that I couldn't officially reserve the room because of my lack of confidence my flight would take off, but told me what the census was and said my chances look great.
When I arrived at 2:30, they had a great room for me at the promised rate. It was on a high floor, away from the elevator and highway- a perfect recipe for sleep. I had a 5:30 AM meeting, so my plan was to sleep 2 hours, and then come back at 9 and sleep another 3 and a half. They arranged a late checkout and I slept like a baby.

I was really made to feel welcome and had a wonderful stay- I was super impressed and I'm quite picky.

Room Tip: I like high floors- the East part of the building is furthest away from I65 and thus quieter