All reviews tiny bathroom bath area free breakfast breakfast sandwich starbucks coffee would stay here again wet bar flat screen oatmeal spacious room breakfast area minute drive staff was friendly checking in great place to stay close to downtown hot breakfast
Reviewed 12 December 2011

I recently stayed at this Hyatt Place and thought it was worth a review.

Hotel was very clean and staff was very friendly and helpful. Price was very reasonable. Worth staying.

Date of stay: December 2011
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 9 December 2011

We stayed there 12/04/11 for one night on a mixed business and pleasure trip. Picked Hyatt Place for location (convenient to I-65) and price. The room decor is okay, bedding average, bathroom SMALL! Good value for the price. Only problems were (a) heat/air confitioning noisy and hard to get temperature adjusted, and (b) refrigerator rattled all night. If you're not a light sleeper, you may not notice.
Overall a good stay for the purpose.

Date of stay: December 2011
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 28 November 2011

Stayed here on a stopover home after Thanksgiving. Hotel situated on a bit of a hill, so nice views of the area. Shopping and food nearby. Downtown only 10ish minutes away - so a nice alternative to staying downtown. rooms clean, staff helpful, just like i expect from hyatt -- this one did not dissapoint.

• Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank canatrace
Reviewed 27 November 2011

We recently stayed here while in town for Thanksgiving. The hotel was conveniently located and the rooms were clean and comfortable. The breakfast buffet selection was rather slim, but there is also made to order breakfasts, so that was really not an issue. Very friendly staff...especially Rodney at the front desk! We had to make a change to our stay and he displayed exceptional cusomer service in accomodating us! We would definitely stay here again!

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 26 November 2011

My family and I stayed here during the Thanksgiving holiday. It was my first time at the hotel. Overall the stay was nice and the hotel is conveniently located. The rooms were clean and spacious. My mother noted that the floor was not vacuumed during our three day stay because she spilled some powder that stayed on the floor the entire time. Also our bathroom light went out the the first day and I figured the maid would notice and have it changed, but she didn't. It made me wonder if she cleaned the bathroom or just cleaned it in the dark. When I told the front desk the second day, the staff person wrote down that it needed to be changed, but when we came back, it was not changed.Even with the minor mishaps, the staff was nice and friendly.

• Trip type: Travelled with family