All reviewstiny bathroombreakfast sandwichstarbucks coffeesink areatwo double bedswet barwould stay here againflat screenfree breakfastenglish muffinoatmealspacious roomfresh fruitpull out sofachecking inhot breakfastminute drive
Reviewed 9 December 2011

We stayed there 12/04/11 for one night on a mixed business and pleasure trip. Picked Hyatt Place for location (convenient to I-65) and price. The room decor is okay, bedding average, bathroom SMALL! Good value for the price. Only problems were (a) heat/air confitioning noisy and hard to get temperature adjusted, and (b) refrigerator rattled all night. If you're not a light sleeper, you may not notice.
Overall a good stay for the purpose.

• Stayed: December 2011, travelled on business
Reviewed 28 November 2011

Stayed here on a stopover home after Thanksgiving. Hotel situated on a bit of a hill, so nice views of the area. Shopping and food nearby. Downtown only 10ish minutes away - so a nice alternative to staying downtown. rooms clean, staff helpful, just like i expect from hyatt -- this one did not dissapoint.

• Stayed: November 2011, travelled with family
1  Thank canatrace
Reviewed 27 November 2011

We recently stayed here while in town for Thanksgiving. The hotel was conveniently located and the rooms were clean and comfortable. The breakfast buffet selection was rather slim, but there is also made to order breakfasts, so that was really not an issue. Very friendly staff...especially Rodney at the front desk! We had to make a change to our stay and he displayed exceptional cusomer service in accomodating us! We would definitely stay here again!

• Stayed: November 2011, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 26 November 2011

My family and I stayed here during the Thanksgiving holiday. It was my first time at the hotel. Overall the stay was nice and the hotel is conveniently located. The rooms were clean and spacious. My mother noted that the floor was not vacuumed during our three day stay because she spilled some powder that stayed on the floor the entire time. Also our bathroom light went out the the first day and I figured the maid would notice and have it changed, but she didn't. It made me wonder if she cleaned the bathroom or just cleaned it in the dark. When I told the front desk the second day, the staff person wrote down that it needed to be changed, but when we came back, it was not changed.Even with the minor mishaps, the staff was nice and friendly.

• Stayed: November 2011, travelled with family
Reviewed 10 November 2011

We came through Nashville area close to eleven PM on 10-16-11 after a ten hour drive from Florida. I made a reservation through the laptop and Hotwire and got a very good rate. We were very tired upon arrival and in no mood for problems. Was therefore very happy at the smiles ,greetings and prompt and courteous service upon checking in. The Lobby, hallways and room was very clean. The extra space in the rooms were so nice to have and attention to cleanliness very evident. We stayed at this same hotel a couple times over the years when it was an AmeriSuites and it had a microwave as well as the fridge. But the updates were nice as a Hyatt Place and still had the fridge which we needed. I would highly recommend this hotel to anyone if in this area for business or pleasure.

Room Tip: If at all possible ask for rooms away from the direct elevator area.
  • Stayed: October 2011, travelled with family