“This place is great! Stopped in after visiting safari park! ”

Bob's Burgers, Pasta and Pizza
Ranked #1 of 6 Restaurants in Bells
Reviewed 12 August 2016 via mobile

Must try! Great affordable prices and food is great. Advertise NY style pizza and my Bronx boyfriend shook his head in approval. Lasagna good, BLT was good. Potato skins good! Telling you don't be within 20 miles of this place and not try it.

Reviewed 31 July 2016

While visiting a dear friend, Doneida Harris, in Frog Jump TN, she recommended this place and told me it would be the best burger I have ever eaten. It's a very cozy little diner, looks small from outside, but its quite large once you get in. The BURGER was so FAT and JUICY, you could definitely tell they were made in the restaurant...no perfect sized perfectly round patties. The bun was something else....I was told Sourdough, but to me, it tasted a little sweet....at any rate, it was THE BEST BURGER I have had in YEARS. It is a 1.5 hour drive for me, but I WILL GO BACK. The waitress was super friendly, checked on us multiple times , always smiled....just a great atmosphere and delicious food. If you are in the area of Friendship, Bells, Alamo, Brownsville or Frog Jump and Green Frog, Tn, YOU MUST TRY THIS PLACE....You can thank me later.....

Reviewed 25 June 2016 via mobile

This place has something for everyone! We love it! People are friendly. Food is fresh. Love the sandwiches, boneless buffalo wings, salads, just love it all! YUMMY!!

1  Thank TheWarrensTN
Reviewed 17 June 2016

My family and I went there a few weeks ago. They have the best hamburgers and fries. they also have good pies and pizza. . They are open Monday - Friday only from 10:00 to 8:00 M-T and 10:00 till 9:00 on Fridays. There is always a crowd at Bob's

Reviewed 16 June 2016 via mobile

They have great pizza, great burgers. They also have pasta.Very friendly, great service. We love to eat there.You can locate the restaurant off highway 412 in Bells, Tn..