“Best Pizza”
Review of Empire Pizza

Empire Pizza
Ranked #27 of 71 Restaurants in Watertown
Reviewed 12 February 2017 via mobile

My family and I have ordered pizza from here multiple times. The pizza is always very delicious and it is definitely among some of the best pizza that I have ever tasted!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
There are newer reviews for Empire Pizza

Reviewed 16 August 2016

I recently overnighted in Watertown with a group of 9 friends. We arrived at our motel and didn't want to go out. We ordered 3 large pizzas from Empire. The order was delivered in about an hour and the consensus of our group was it was very good.

Reviewed 3 June 2016 via mobile

I have not been in this establishment to see the cleanliness of it. We ordered several large pizzas delivered to us for a group of friends. The larges are a good size, and there was a lot of pizza left. It is good pizza but be wary of the times they are open. When I tried ordering for my friends, I had to repeatedly call in because the line was busy and didn't open until a certain time.

Reviewed 28 March 2016

Best pizza ever. Please open one in Rapid City!! We ordered five of them this last weekend and every single one was perfect. Thank you.

Reviewed 9 February 2016

One of our favorites. Quality is better than chain pizza places and there is more variety. Queen's Delight (I believe has saurkraut on it) the family loves it. Crust is just the right thickness and sauce is delicious.