“Moved without a place to sit and watch!”
Review of Pizza Hut

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Pizza Hut
Ranked #52 of 71 Restaurants in Watertown
Reviewed 11 March 2017

This was the best pizza in town and a great place to have pizza with your family and friends! Now it is carry out only, which us really sad!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
Reviewed 12 January 2017

ordered pizza for delivery. the service was quick about 25 min and they delivered to our hotel. pizza was very good

Reviewed 14 August 2015 via mobile

When I was younger, it was a treat to go out and eat at Pizza Hut. The last time we came here, it was just dirty and greasy. I had sanitized my hands and had to do it again after grabbing the menu as it was very greasy.

The booth we were seated at had rips on the chair which were not patched so you could see the stuffing. There were other booths for us to sit at since there were only two other tables filed.

When our pizzas came, the waitress placed our pizza towards the edge of her side of the table. Before I could move it so stuff from her shirt wouldn't fall onto our pizza, she already reached across over our pizza to the far side. .ick.

I felt like I had to sanitize all of our hands after we left and several times during our meal; therefore we will not be back.

Reviewed 21 June 2014 via mobile

Ladies and gentlemen.
Danger danger danger.
I highly recommend you stay away from this Pizza Hut.
If I told you everything that happened and why it took over three hours to get a pizza delivered to my room which is only four blocks away you would think I was on crack.
Maybe that was the problem. If I was a crack head I might think this Pizza Hut is a good place.
Really folks. Take my word please. Save yourself the problems. Do not walk but run from this joint.