Comfort Inn & Suites
Dakotah Lodge(Sioux Falls)
US$ 105
US$ 93
My Place Hotel-Sioux Falls, SD(Sioux Falls)(Great Value!)
US$ 85
US$ 157
GardenInn.com
US$ 142
US$ 118
Sioux Falls CVB
Super 8 Sioux Falls(Sioux Falls)(Great Value!)
US$ 65
US$ 114
US$ 133
US$ 130
US$ 130
All reviewswaffleschoice hotelsin great shapethe breakfast areanewer hotelwould definitely stay here againgreat hotelbreakfast staffpool and hot tubvery clean hotelwalk in showershopping and restaurantshot breakfasteasy accessbusiness centerking suiteenjoyed our stay
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

Great staff! Very clean and accommodating. The meeting room was uninterrupted and well kept. Highly recommend. If you stay overnight, their breakfast is terrific. Shuttle drivers can take you where you need to go if you need that service.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
SonjaThomas5716, Guest Relations Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 1 week ago

Dear Brian,

Thank you so much for taking the time to review your stay here with us.

It is always a pleasure to receive such positive feedback from our guests. We are happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay here with us.

We hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed 13 March 2018

Great place to hang your hat after a long day in the field and close to many excellent eateries.just off the main highway running north of Iowa. Plenty of sites to see and visit and lots clean rolling farm country to explore.

Stayed: October 2017
SonjaThomas5716, Guest Relations Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 16 March 2018

Dear Captcook63,

Thank you so much for taking the time to review your stay here with us.

I am so happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay and that our location worked so well for you.

We hope to see you again when your travels bring you back this way!

Reviewed 2 February 2018

BEST experience I have had in a hotel in years. Front desk was wonderful from start to finish. Food was better than most restaurants. Rooms were clean and comfortable. All staff were helpful and very friendly. I highly recommend this hotel.

Stayed: February 2018
SonjaThomas5716, Guest Relations Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 3 February 2018

Dear Kellie P,

Thank you so very much for your thoughtful and wonderful review of your stay here with us.

We are so happy to hear that you received such welcoming service and that you had a comfortable stay. This is what we strive for each and every day!

Thank you again and we do hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed 20 January 2018 via mobile

I’ve stayed in a ton of hotels and worked in a few. This is one of the best hotel’s I’ve ever stayed in. It’s always very clean, the beds are wonderful, staff is very helpful and friendly and the breakfast area is great. I like that they have a list of gluten free breakfast items, I just wish they would keep those items separate from items with gluten to avoid cross contamination so someone with a gluten allergy could still eat them. Otherwise, I can’t speak highly enough about this hotel. We’ve stayed a few times and have never had anything but a good experience.

Stayed: January 2018
SonjaThomas5716, Guest Relations Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 20 January 2018

Dear SullyND,

Thank you so much for taking the time to review your stay here.

Wonderful compliments from experienced travelers mean the world to us and I am so glad that you enjoy staying here.

I an appreciate your thoughts on having a gluten free station. I'm not sure if space will allow for it, or if the brand standards will allow for this variation. However, I like the idea and I will definitely check on this!

Thank you again and we look forward to seeing you again soon.

Reviewed 5 January 2018

We were in Sioux Falls for family members heart surgery. The room motel is close to heart hospital and the room quiet and clean. The staff was friendly and helpful. I think the staff actually likes their job. The breakfast had a wide selection and the food plentiful and the warm food was actually warm. Excellent, I have no complaints!

Stayed: January 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
SonjaThomas5716, Guest Relations Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 9 January 2018

Dear Gary460,