“Thanks for the hospitality!”

AmericInn Hotel & Suites Sioux Falls
Ranked #22 of 52 Hotels in Sioux Falls
Bismarck
“Thanks for the hospitality!”
Reviewed 27 April 2012

The room was clean and comfortable. The Continental Breakfast was absolutely fantastic. The staff were all very friendly and accomodating. The only comment I would make would not be a fault of the motel, but on my next visit, I would choose to have a room on opposite end away from the noise of the highway. We will be visiting you again!

• Stayed April 2012, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Donald E
Kathy A, Manager at AmericInn Hotel & Suites Sioux Falls, responded to this review, 30 April 2012
Thank you so much for taking the time to review our hotel. I am so happy that you liked our breakfast and felt that our staff was welcoming. We know that you have many choices when you stay in Sioux Falls, and we are glad that you choose us.

We can definitely put you in a room away from the highway next time, and just to let you know, since you are visiting us again, things will be different in the near future. We are totally updating our entire hotel, we are now putting new furniture and beds in all of the rooms. We also have new bedding, and we are going to add more items to our hot homestyle breakfast.

Again, thank you, and we look forward to seeing you again.
Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / Payback Arrow
JPMiles / PAYBACK

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (24)
Reviewed 21 April 2012

Service was very friendly and helpful when we checked in for our first visit here to Sioux Falls. The rooms are very nice, clean, and comfortable. We will be checking to see if we can go ahead and get the room for the rest of our visit here.

• Stayed April 2012
Kathy A, Manager at AmericInn Hotel & Suites Sioux Falls, responded to this review, 27 April 2012
Thank you so much for your kind review! We love to hear that you had a nice stay with us, and I will pass on your response with my staff, and they will be excited to hear that they could be a part of your stay with us.

We look forward to seeing you again in the future.
Graettinger
Reviewed 5 April 2012

I have stayed at this hotel many times. With and without my children, I very much enjoy it here. My boys love the pool and the large hot-tub! My parents were along with us on this trip and I would like to mention something about their handicap accessible room. It was very nice, there was a couch and everything. The bathroom was large and the shower perfect! I was a little jealous! We will continue to choose this hotel when we are in Sioux Falls. Dawn H. Iowa

• Stayed March 2012, travelled with family
1 Thank Dawn H
Kathy A, Manager at AmericInn Hotel & Suites Sioux Falls, responded to this review, 6 April 2012
Thank you so much for your wonderful review! We are so happy that you enjoy out hotel.
We try our best to make every guest like to stay with us, and I will share your review with my staff and they will be excited to know that they succeeded in their goals.
We look forward to seeing you again!
Minneapolis
Reviewed 3 April 2012

I travel a lot for work and I try to always bring my family. I have stayed in Sioux Falls many times, but this was the first time I have stayed at the AmericInn Motel & Suites.

The hotel was nice and overall it was average.

Room: The room was clean and the furniture was dated.

Service: The service was very helpful and knowledgable.

Price: The price was a little spendy, being that there are numerous hotels in the area.

I would probably stay here again, because of the location and rooms.

• Stayed February 2012, travelled with family
1 Thank Travel_Across_USA
Kathy A, Manager at AmericInn Hotel & Suites Sioux Falls, responded to this review, 4 April 2012
Thank you so much for staying at our hotel and submitting your kind review. We know that you have many choices for hotels in Sioux Falls, and we are glad that you chose us.
We understand that our hotel needs some updates, and we are currently making some changes. We have put in all new sinks and tiled all of our bathrooms, we are also putting in all new lights, and we have ordered all new beds and bedding. Our facility will be completely updated and we are improving our breakfast menu.
We hope that when you are in the Sioux Falls area you will stay with us again.
Again, thank you.
Peru, Illinois
Reviewed 25 March 2012

We stayed one night, got a jacuzzi room with a king bed.
All was great until I went to take a shower and realized that there was still a nasty wet washcloth hanging over the shower curtain rod in the bathroom from the previous guest.

I told the guy at the desk when I checked out, and his only response was "That's kinda gross..."

I think I'll try somewhere else next time...

• Stayed March 2012, travelled as a couple
Kathy A, Manager at AmericInn Hotel & Suites Sioux Falls, responded to this review, 26 March 2012
Thank you so much for your review. I would like to apologize for your experience at our hotel. This is completely unacceptable and not the norm for our facillity, and I am currently investigating this issue. I did speak with the staff member that you had interaction with, and we will use this as a further training tool.

I hope that will give us another chance, please feel free to give us a call and ask for me. I will make sure your next stay with us is perfect.