Comfort Suites
Dakotah Lodge(Sioux Falls)
US$ 100
US$ 88
Candlewood Suites Sioux Falls(Sioux Falls)(Great Value!)
US$ 91
US$ 88
US$ 132
US$ 157
GardenInn.com
US$ 106
Super 8 Sioux Falls(Sioux Falls)(Great Value!)
US$ 65
US$ 62
US$ 111
Home2.com
US$ 106
  • Pool
All reviewsstayed herebreakfast room is very smallseparate sitting areawafflesroom was cleana great stayplace to stayfree breakfastshopping and restaurantsthe check in processexcellent breakfastmovie theaterthe rooms were niceempire malllong drivewould definitely stay here againpool and hot tub
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 14 March 2018 via mobile

I’ve been a choice privilege member for seven years, and this hotel is one of the worst ones I’ve stayed in. First I went to check in, and the front desk staff was rude as if I am interrupting them from whatever. So I went to work out and none of the fitness stuff worked. I would’ve went across town to a different hotel had I known this. As a business traveler I stay in hotels a lot and I understand they’re not gonna be perfect, but this place doesnt seem to care. there are much nicer (and friendlier) hotels in Sioux Falls. I will not stay here again.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 28 February 2018

Very dirty hotel. Had a few rags that were left in our room from previous guests. Stains on the sheets. Stains on the walls. When I went to turn on the fan in the bathroom, a cloud of dust came out. The breakfast is not good at all. I went in their 10minutes after they were to have breakfast, and nothing was ready. I Would pass on staying here

Room Tip: don't stay here!
  • Stayed: December 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 14 January 2018

The gracious staff is what brought us back for a second stay! The ladies at the front desk were wonderful and so friendly, and the housekeeping staff was attentive. The hotel is older, as evident in the pool and breakfast room areas. However, the guest rooms have updated decor and are clean (the bathroom grout could use some TLC). There are a lot of choices for breakfast (waffles, eggs, bacon, cereals, pastries, yogurt, cereals, juices, milk, fruit, etc.). The location is surprisingly quiet and convenient, with lots of shopping and restaurants nearby. They have very reasonable pet rates and competitive prices. We will definitely choose this hotel again when visiting Sioux Falls!

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 15 November 2017

We stayed here on a Sunday night and the hotel had few guests, so it was very quiet for us. The beds were comfortable and there were charging ports everywhere which was very nice. The hot tub was comfortable, but showing some wear, as not all the jets worked. The breakfast included hot food and was very expansive. The price was amazing for all the amenities included. If you are traveling on I90 it is worth the short detour to stay here. It is an older property that has been recently renovated. I would definitely stay here again.

Room Tip: Chose the top floor for quiet.
  • Stayed: November 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 13 November 2017 via mobile

This property is a quick on/off interstate 29 in south Sioux Falls. It's located very close to a variety of restaurants & stores. The property outside appears to be maintained well. There was no one at the front desk when I checked in, but I called out and an agent came out. The elevators have doors attached to them for some reason, which could easily be shut by kids if they wanted to be funny. Not a good idea.

The room itself was spacious with a couch and work desk. The bed was a little stiff but comfy. The A/C worked well, although it was loud when running. Noise from the hallway traveled into the room very easily. We ended up putting towels under the door to block out noise. The lock on the room door would make a clicking sound every so often that was very annoying. The bathroom was spacious and clean. The pool area was decent, although the pool itself looked to be in need of a good cleaning. The breakfast ran until 10 and offered a variety of items, along with a few hot ones.

Overall the property was overpriced for what we received, and being nothing more than average, we would elect to stay elsewhere the next time we are in town.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple