All reviews stayed here didn t hear waffles place to stay room was clean a great stay complimentary breakfast cold cereal empire mall next morning movie theater long drive would definitely stay here again staff was very friendly night's sleep interstate motel
Reviewed 15 November 2017

We stayed here on a Sunday night and the hotel had few guests, so it was very quiet for us. The beds were comfortable and there were charging ports everywhere which was very nice. The hot tub was comfortable, but showing some wear, as not all the jets worked. The breakfast included hot food and was very expansive. The price was amazing for all the amenities included. If you are traveling on I90 it is worth the short detour to stay here. It is an older property that has been recently renovated. I would definitely stay here again.

Room Tip: Chose the top floor for quiet.
  • Stayed: November 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 13 November 2017 via mobile

This property is a quick on/off interstate 29 in south Sioux Falls. It's located very close to a variety of restaurants & stores. The property outside appears to be maintained well. There was no one at the front desk when I checked in, but I called out and an agent came out. The elevators have doors attached to them for some reason, which could easily be shut by kids if they wanted to be funny. Not a good idea.

The room itself was spacious with a couch and work desk. The bed was a little stiff but comfy. The A/C worked well, although it was loud when running. Noise from the hallway traveled into the room very easily. We ended up putting towels under the door to block out noise. The lock on the room door would make a clicking sound every so often that was very annoying. The bathroom was spacious and clean. The pool area was decent, although the pool itself looked to be in need of a good cleaning. The breakfast ran until 10 and offered a variety of items, along with a few hot ones.

Overall the property was overpriced for what we received, and being nothing more than average, we would elect to stay elsewhere the next time we are in town.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 14 October 2017 via mobile

After spending hours on the road, we finally pulled in to this hotel.

We told the young lady we were checking in, she asked our name and then after looking she has asked if we had 2 rooms? That answer is a no..she showed us the registration card on file for us. This card was in my name, with someone else's scribbled (illegible) signature!

So this tells me that this establishment does not check for proper identification while checking in. Not only was this wrong but the room was held with our credit card. Which would have been charged if not discovered.

In the morning we talked with the manager. We asked for explanation as to why desk clerks are not checking ID's she gave several different stories to why my room, my credit card and my registration card was used. She changed her story several times to cover the incident.

Not only did we lose our reservation preference (1st floor) we now have a worry that an extra room charge will appear on our credit card..

Stay here if you don't care about procedures being followed.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 14 October 2017

Spent one night. Very friendly and helpful staff. Clean and comfortable room. Great location. Breakfast room was small, but well looked after. Eggs, sausage and waffles as well as selection of cold foods. Would recommend this place to stay.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 3 October 2017

This property was suppose to have been renovated but I think only the Lobby was renovated. If the room we stayed in was renovated, the furniture was sure beat up. Maybe the carpet was newer but I couldn't tell if the room was newer. I was surprised to learn that it allowed pets on the second and first floor. We stayed on the third floor where pets were not allowed. I heard a dog barking and howling on third floor the next morning. When the person next to us left and entered his room, he allowed the door to slam shut and it shook our room. I doubt if we stay there again.

Room Tip: stay on third floor if you do not have pets with you.
  • Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family