“THIS place has amazing food”
Review of Pacific Rim Cafe

Pacific Rim Cafe
Ranked #26 of 284 Restaurants in Rapid City
Cuisines: Vietnamese
Reviewed 23 July 2017

Okay, I know that Rapid City SD hardly seems like a place to have amazing Vietnamese food. The broth of the Pho was rich but not fatty. The summer rolls were sweet and had a crunch that was from a wonderful pork strip in the roll.
The peanut sauce was thicker that most that I have had, but so delicious.

I wanted to bring the cook right back home with me.

1  Thank redheaddr

Reviewed 13 July 2017 via mobile

With 4.5 out of 5 stars there is not a lot I can add to the reputation of this restaurant. All I will say is, "wow." I had the Mandarin chicken. My wife had the beef Pho. Both were excellent. My dish was not The typical Gooey and overly sweet mandarin chicken you find at a cheap Chinese restaurant. It was delicate flavorful, you can actually taste the chicken. It was also crispy, not soggy. The egg drop soup that came with itwas light and delicate not full of salt. My wife's Pho was aromatic, with hints of lemongrass. What a pleasant surprise. The spring rolls fresh. The contents were crisp. A great place to go. The staff was friendly and attentive but not overbearing.

Reviewed 13 July 2017 via mobile

Nit world class but the best we have found in RC. No liquor license so if that is a different to you get take out as we did. Crab Rangoon was excellent huge! 2 would fill a average person up. Mandarin Chicken was good not as good as PF Chang's orange peel chicken but acceptable. Pho with brisket was as good as you will get anywhere.

Reviewed 11 July 2017

The crab Rangoon was to die for and we went there on that recommendation. The rest of the menu we sampled was just average and I was disappointed to learn that on Mondays they have an abbreviated menu.

Reviewed 6 July 2017

The meal we had was average. Noticed a number of people picked up carry out. Would try Vietnamese next time.