La Quinta Inn & Suites Rapid City
US$ 126
US$ 46
US$ 41
US$ 37
Quality Inn & Suites(Rapid City)(Great Value!)
US$ 57
US$ 54
US$ 72
US$ 65
  • Restaurant
Sleep Inn & Suites(Rapid City)(Great Value!)
US$ 49
US$ 47
US$ 58
US$ 45
Hotels.com
Cambria Hotel & Suites Rapid City(Rapid City)(Great Value!)
US$ 119
Hotels.com
US$ 88
US$ 86
1,155 results
All reviewswater parkslidersindoor waterparkhot tubfree breakfastbiscuits and gravyroad tripsouth dakotamt rushmoreblack hillsyogurtcrazy horsepetkatieratessdgrandkids
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 18 January 2012

We got a GREAT deal on our room $39 a night! Rooms are clean, nice flat screen tv's, room service was good and restaurant has good food. Waterpark in the hotel. Staff and housekeeping are wonderful! Military discount and close to restaurants & shopping.

• Stayed: January 2012
1  Thank mrsfreeze06
Reviewed 28 November 2011

My family and I stayed here during our visit with our family over the holiday and it was excellent! We enjoyed the waterpark a lot! The rooms were nice and clean and the staff was excellent!

• Stayed: November 2011, travelled with family
1  Thank Chad R
Reviewed 16 November 2011

This hotel had everything, a great staff, delux breakfast, and even a huge waterpark, i stayed at this hotel because my brother was getting married and we had alot of family at my house, my cousins came over and i took them to the waterpark, they had a blast!!

• Stayed: October 2011, travelled with family
1  Thank shane Q
Reviewed 30 October 2011

I plan to always stay there. They helped with every question I had even how to get places; No matter how many times I ask. Even a special area with new pathway for boys; shih tzus to tinkle. The boys were treated as family; breakfast great; All areas emmaculate; I, too felt like family; safe and secure;

• Stayed: October 2011, travelled solo
3  Thank marshaschanke
Reviewed 19 October 2011

I pet friendly which is a big plus -on outskirsts of town -within walking distance of a very nice visitor center, cabelas,Arbys,Mcdonalds. NO pool -have to pay extra to use waterpark.

• Stayed: September 2011, travelled on business