“Good Food”

Huhot Mongolian Grill
Ranked #46 of 284 Restaurants in Rapid City
Reviewed 22 June 2018 via mobile

Very good food. All you can eat and you pick the ingredients. The sauces are very good. I like the beef, baby corn and sausage. My daughter loves the noodles. You never leave hungry.

Reviewed 31 May 2018

I was on vacation in the Black Hills last weekend, and we stopped here on the suggestion of a friend. I have never been more impressed with a restaurant, the workers, or the food in my life! It was all outstanding! The BEST dinning experience of my life.

I am not one to often write a review (in fact I cant recall ever doing it), but I was SO impressed I needed to let you know. ESPECIALLY with the workers. Specifically Chris, Justin, and the main chef (7pm on 05-27-18..I didn't get his name). They all were working so incredibly hard and efficiently and without so much as a compliant or upset look. In fact, Chris was very upbeat and personable. He truly made me enjoy my experience. I think these three were the best restaurant workers I've ever met.

Now, as for the food! In my area, we have a Khan's, which is similar, and I do enjoy. But they are NOTHING compared to this place! The selection, taste, and ambiance were FAR superior!

Me and several of my friends agreed, this was the BEST restaurant we'd ever been to! I only wish there were one in my area. Rest assured, I will tell everyone I know about my experience here and will suggest this restaurant with EXTREME zealousness!

Well done HuHot!!

Reviewed 16 May 2018 via mobile

We were visiting in the Rapid City area for a couple of days and were *delighted* to discover HuHot last Thur. It was so very good! Nice selection of meats, seafood and a beautiful array of fresh vegetables; great sauces. HuHot does not have a bar, but they do offer a couple of wines by the glass. Last Thus. they were out of the cabernet which disappointed my husband; my chardonnay was fine. Tonight, we stopped by again for an early supper; again (still?!), out of cab. We both settled for a glass of chardonnay before our dinner. It was good, so while I was waiting on the grill guy to do his thing with my dinner, my husband ordered another round of chardonnay to have with our meal. Guess what - they were o.u.t. of chardonnay. Really? Our server was extremely embarrassed and whoever was managing this evening decided to comp our meals - otherwise this place would've gotten a 2. How can you be out of wine twice in a 6-day span??! They have wine at Walmart - go get some if your distributor shorts you. Don't 86 the limited selection you do offer. SMH

Reviewed 2 April 2018

Excellent food and service. The ability to put together exactly what you want to eat is what sets HuHot apart.

Reviewed 27 February 2018 via mobile

This is one of my kids favorite spots to go eat. The food is amazing, fast service, and it’s always fun to watch them cook the food in front of you!