“A whole lot of good food”

Great Wall Chinese Restaurant
Ranked #96 of 284 Restaurants in Rapid City
Cuisines: Chinese
Dining options: Delivery
Dining options: Delivery
Reviewed 29 May 2017

What a nice surprise. Asked our hotel who delivered and they gave us a menu for this place. We each ordered a dinner platter that came with one of the best spring rolls I'd had in some time, another choice of appetizer and a surprisingly big portion of the entree and rice. Very tasty food. My wife couldn't finish all of her food

Reviewed 20 May 2017

I ordered dinner for delivery. The minimum order is $10 which is very nice. I was able to get a delicious meal delivered by a friendly staff member.

Reviewed 18 May 2017

After a long drive, it was great to find a restaurant who would deliver to our hotel. Food was not only very good but very generous portions. My husband had Panang Curry with chicken & I had the Volcano Shrimp. Our only disappointment was we had no refrigerator in our hotel room to save our leftovers.

Reviewed 7 March 2017 via mobile

Great food and great prices! Nice quiet restraunt with friendly staff. I usually order the special of the day... never disappointed!

Reviewed 16 November 2016

Visited the Great Wall for lunch recently. Was seated immediately, but then waited quite awhile to be acknowledged. No water brought until after I ordered it with my meal. Soup was lukewarm and bland. My entree was wrong...I thought "shrimp with vegetables" should have more than broccoli. When I asked about it when waitress finally returned, she showed me her pad that she had written down the wrong item. Oh well. She went on to describe the other (correct) dish and how it was much more flavorful with lots of veggies and sauce. But no offer to rectify her mistake. Disappointing.

1  Thank Adventure1966