“Worst Chinese I ever had”
Review of Hong Kong Buffet

Hong Kong Buffet
Ranked #218 of 284 Restaurants in Rapid City
Reviewed 7 June 2018 via mobile

This was by far the worst Chinese buffet I ever had. Service was poor, food was terrible, restaurant was dirty. Do not go!!!

Reviewed 12 July 2017 via mobile

What a mistake stopping here. Sushi looked like it had been sitting for a week. Salads were wilted. Mongolian pork was old and flavorless. Hot and sour soup had too much corn starch in it. Won ton was flavorless. Spicy shrimp had no spice. What a waste.
The tomato and cucumber combo was OK and the ice cream was nice. The waitress would not speak to us, no refills of iced tea. Just stay away this place missed the mark on all accounts.

Reviewed 2 July 2017 via mobile

Not worth the money or time for horrible service and food was not great. Root beer was clear... clearly not root beer. I would not recommend it.

Reviewed 18 March 2017 via mobile

I eat alot of Chinese food as I travel alot and this was one of the worst. Food was cold, taste was terrible and the service was nothing to write home about. The rice has a burnt better taste to it. I got a to go box and filled it halfway and it cost me $10! Most the food I threw out. Eat at your own risk!

Reviewed 4 March 2017 via mobile

Food is delicious, always satisfied by flavor and variety! Other reviewers say it's nothing fancy but the atmosphere is quiet and relaxing. My 12 year old is so happy when we are able to eat at his favorite Chinese buffet