“Great stay for such a cheap price!” 5 of 5 bubbles

and 1 more site!
Foothills Inn
Ranked #24 of 51 Hotels in Rapid City
hampton virginia
“Great stay for such a cheap price!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 April 2012

My husband and I stayed here while on vacation, wasn't expecting much since it was so cheap.. but it was a GREAT expierence, the people at the front desk were so friendly and the maids were very polite and nice, one of the maids, Michelle, was super friendly and gave us extra towels and told us if we needed anything else not to hesitate to ask... best hotel we've stayed in for so cheap in a while!!!

• Stayed March 2012, travelled with family
1 Thank samantha g
Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / Payback Arrow
JPMiles / PAYBACK

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (31)
Milwaukee, WI
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 April 2012

After driving 12+ hours from Missoula, MT my boyfriend and I were pretty tired. I found the Foothills online and wasn't expecting anything fancy, just a place for us to rest our weary souls :) Both of us were very pleasantly surprised! The hotel is small and cozy with a great lobby with comfy chairs and paintings on the walls. Our bed was large and comfortable and the wifi connection worked great. There was a flat-screen TV in the room and nice-smelling soaps and shampoo in the bathroom. The continental breakfast was a nice bonus. We visited in mid-September, which must have been the off-season, because the price was unbeatable--$54 a night! Service was pleasant. This is the best value for a motel I've ever encountered!

• Stayed September 2011, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Catherine J
Moorcroft, Wyoming
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 March 2012

The people great and down to each, very help full and friendly. A very inexspensive hotel. Marie and James where the two that checked us into the Hotel and they are amazing and extreamly helpful. We have always stayed here and we are going to continue.

Room Tip: Helpful, inexpensive, clean and nice! A very nice locationand easy to get to!
  • Stayed March 2012, travelled with family
Sioux Falls, South Dakota
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 February 2012

I have not stayed in a hotel in over 4 years and went to rapid city on business. Stayed at the foot hills in and woke up the next morning with little red marks all over my body. Come to find out the doctor told me it was bed bug bites. When i brought it to the attention of the management. They laughed at me and more less told me to take a hike. I will be taking them to court because it seems that i took them home with me so far its cost me about $900.00 to get rid of them and they tell me they have to come back two more times to make sure i get rid of them Stay away from this place.

• Stayed February 2012, travelled on business
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
3 Thank jim w
Nevada, Iowa
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 November 2011

We stayed here for a week in June 2010. Not sure what took me so long to write this review. I was looking at pictures and was reminded again of what a great time we had here. We had 3 rooms here and every single one of us had rave reviews.

The rooms were spacious and clean. The beds were comfortable. The rooms with a refrigerator and a microwave are great for a lengthy stay and for those with families. Breakfast in the mornings was either muffins from Perkins, or cereal, or sausage/egg hotpockets. The kids really liked the little lounge area upstairs where they could play games or just read. The location and price were spot on. It was an incredible value for an incredible place.

I can't say enough about the staff at this place. There wasn't anything we asked for that wasn't immediately addressed. I would stay here over and over again -- way better than impersonal hotels where you are just a number.

If you do stay here, go down to Philly Teds which is just a short little walk about a block away. Their food is GREAT too!

• Stayed June 2011, travelled with family