All reviews outdoor pool room was clean black hills smoking room waffles hot tub would stay again easy access restaurants and shopping biscuits and gravy great rate staff was very friendly and helpful laundry facilities great place to stay i highly recommend this hotel sturgis rally close to downtown
Reviewed 10 September 2018

Stayed 4 nights in a double queen, pet friendly room. Requested a lower level room as our dog does not handle steps well. They did not have a lower level room available but immediately offered for our dog to use the elevator. Much appreciated! The room was very clean, comfortable, and quiet. The staff were very friendly and helpful. One area of opportunity is timing of housekeeping. We left our room early in the morning and returned around 5 p.m. to find housekeeping had not cleaned our room yet. Better time management may be needed as several staff were cleaning one room instead of splitting up. I would definitely recommend this facility and will return in the future.

Room tip: Back of the facility is the quietest. Elevators are available for second floor.
Date of stay: September 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Eric S, Owner at Americas Best Value Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 11 September 2018

Hi,

Thank you for taking the time to rate our hotel and provide us with your feedback. I apologize that housekeeping had not gotten to your room in a timely manner. This definitely seems odd and I will talk with our entire housekeeping department to resolve this problem immediately. Thank you for bringing it to my attention.

Reviewed 30 August 2018

Traveled to South Dakota to see motorcycle races and explore the area. This hotel was centrally located and we had easy access to the highway. Staff was very helpful and polite. Any questions or requests were answered quickly. The breakfast was very good and kept stocked and hot/cold. Candy bowl on front desk was a nice touch. Nightly barbecue during Sturgis Rally was tasty and appreciated, saved us from riding out at night after long days exploring. Bike wash area was a plus. Pool was great for afternoon cool down. Laundry room could use expansion . Would recommend hotel to others visiting the area.

Hi Rita,

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. I appreciate your feedback and will explore your suggestion of adding additional machines to the guest laundry.

I am glad that you enjoyed your stay with us and hope to see you again at next years rally.

Reviewed 28 August 2018

The room was very clean, comfortable, and quiet! Breakfast was convenient, there was a nice variety of choices, and all food was delicious. Pool and hot tub were very nice to relax in during our stay. Staff was very friendly and helpful with anything we needed including Pete the maintenance guy when we had questions. Hotel has a very convenient location right off the interstate.

• Trip type: Travelled with family

Hello,

Thank you for taking the time to rate our hotel and provide us with your comments. I am so glad that you enjoyed your stay with us. I will be sure to pass your kind words along to Pete and the rest of the staff.

Safe Travels,

Reviewed 28 August 2018

Rooms were very comfortable and well maintained. I did notice that the air conditioner had a lot of dust/dirt on its fins and the coffee pot top was extremely dusty. Continental breakfast was amazing ... The lock system on the doors was amazing. You didn't have to stick the key card in just wave it across the lock...Staff very friendly and accommodating.

Room tip: The only thing I would say is that the air conditioner needs to be cleaned...
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Eric S, Owner at Americas Best Value Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 28 August 2018

Hi,

Thank you for taking the time to rate your visit and leave us with your comments and feedback. I apologize for the dust build up around the ac and coffee pot. this is not the norm and I will bring this to the attention of our housekeeping staff immediately so that we might nip it in the bud.

Other than that, I am glad you enjoyed your stay with us and appreciate your time.

Reviewed 21 August 2018

breakfast was exceptional. best selection ever, well staffed and kept clean and and refilled in timely manner.. clean room and superior extras for athe price. I would definately reccomend this motel. also easy access to local points of interest. pool and spa area were well kept

Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Eric S, Owner at Americas Best Value Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 22 August 2018

Hi pvonderhaar,

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. I am so glad that you enjoyed your stay with us. We really appreciate you taking the time to leave us with your comments and feedback.