All reviews outdoor pool room was clean black hills smoking room waffles hot tub would stay again easy access restaurants and shopping biscuits and gravy great rate staff was very friendly and helpful laundry facilities great place to stay i highly recommend this hotel sturgis rally close to downtown
Reviewed 21 August 2018

breakfast was exceptional. best selection ever, well staffed and kept clean and and refilled in timely manner.. clean room and superior extras for athe price. I would definately reccomend this motel. also easy access to local points of interest. pool and spa area were well kept

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Eric S, Owner at Americas Best Value Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 22 August 2018

Hi pvonderhaar,

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. I am so glad that you enjoyed your stay with us. We really appreciate you taking the time to leave us with your comments and feedback.

Reviewed 14 August 2018

Great location, but as such, we could hear the traffic all night. The front desk staff was very friendly & informative. Housekeeping was great at working around us. Hard floors were nice; would have liked them to have been cleaned a little each day.

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Eric S, Owner at Americas Best Value Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 15 August 2018

Hi F1300BYmichellea,

Thank you for taking the time to rate and review our hotel. I am glad that you enjoyed your stay, but I feel we could have done a little more to exceed your expectations. I will speak with housekeeping and management to see where we might have dropped the ball with your daily cleaning.

I appreciate the feedback and will use your comments to help make this a better property.

Reviewed 8 August 2018 via mobile

High priced for what you get. Staff was amenable to our needs. Wi-Fi was horrible every few minutes required new login. Rates changed daily without warning. Rooms we dated but clean. When I received my bill, clerk said she could not make changes to room rates. Asked for manager and he would come out to explain the charges. Let without signing bill and clerk came out to obtain signature. Would not sign in protest since manager wouldn't come out. He has staff do his dirty work. Poor management.

Stayed: August 2018, travelled as a couple
Eric S, Owner at Americas Best Value Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 9 August 2018

Hello Constant,

We have already refunded the difference. We issued the refund the same day you checked out. Yes, we made a mistake by not informing you of the difference in price when you asked to extend your stay. I apologize for the mistake on our part. We did not just randomly change the price in the middle of your visit. Our desk clerk informed the manager of the mistake and she made it right immediately. She has tried to contact you on several occasions to let you know this error has been corrected and a refund was issued back to your card.

I am so sorry that you feel this was an intentional attempt to scam you. This was an honest mistake and if it was not we would not have already issued a refund.

As for being "high priced for what you get". I'm sorry that you felt that way. During the Rally, the areas busiest time of the year, prices are a little higher. But, in addition to our normal everyday amenities, like complimentary breakfast and free WiFi, we also provide a nightly poolside barbecue, bottled water, an area and the supplies for washing your bike. Just a few of the additional perks that you won’t find at any other area hotel during the rally.

I get that our mistake has left you with a bad feeling and I would just like to once again apologize for that. I'm hoping that once you confirm that we issued your refund the same day we made the mistake, you will consider revising, or removing your review of our hotel.

Reviewed 7 August 2018

Very average. The room was just ok. Could still smell smoke even though we had a nonsmoking room. The breakfast was fine. Plug in outlets would not hold very well. Our chargers kept falling out of the plug!

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family

Hi KMHeinz,

Our goal is to exceed everyone's expectations, I am so that we were not able to do that for you. I appreciate your feedback.
Your comments and feedback help us become a better property. I have passed your notes along to maintenance and housekeeping to be addressed immediately.

Reviewed 7 August 2018

Always a great visit. Friendly, clean, accommodating and helpful staff. Highly recommend. Also they are pet friendly. My business trips are very spontaneous but Reva and Jeremiah and rest of their staff have always been able to find room for my last minute request. Also lots of truck parking available.

Room Tip: Great air conditioning.
  • Stayed: August 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Eric S, Owner at Americas Best Value Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 8 August 2018

Thank you so much for taking the time to rate our hotel and provide us and other travelers with your comments and feedback. We truly appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you again.

Thank You!