“Sadly disappointing”

Cuisines: Chinese
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 3 October 2017

The new name is New China Luck Resturant. This is an average Chinese restaurant.. The sauces for the Kung Pao chicken and Szechuan beef tasted the same. The House Special Lo Mien had more cabbage than noodles. The only positive note is that there were lots of veggies n all the orders.

Reviewed 8 August 2017

We ate here for an early dinner. I had the garlic beef with an "upgrade" to add an egg rool and egg drop soup. It was all good, the service was fast (we were there at a slow time), and we have lots of leftovers.

Reviewed 8 July 2017

We are new to the area and had a serious craving for some good Chinese. Based on others TripAdvisor reviews we decided to give China Luck a go. We are so glad we did. Hands down it was the best all four of us have ever had. That's saying a lot after living all over the world. Our server was very friendly and service was lightening fast. A real gem to find on our 3rd day here. Will definitely be back many times over the next few years!

Reviewed 19 June 2017

If you're living far out on the west side of rapid city, this is the only chinese delivery available - but you're in Luck: it's good! We order here a few times a month, but I've never eaten inside the restaurant. I love their crab rangoon - crispy, they're huge, cream cheese based, and delicious. The general tsos and sesame chicken are great staples. The crispy pork is only okay, it's not the best I've had. I definitely recommend the walnut shrimp. The shrimp are battered and fried and served with broccoli in a creamy white sauce that is nutty and a little sweet. It's really good with fried rice. My roommate hates ground meat texture but even she loves the pork eggrolls. It's fairly average price and the portion sizes are big. One order of fried rice and walnut shrimp is four portions for me.

2  Thank Kelsie A
Reviewed 14 June 2017

Tried many...can't beat for quality and consistency over time. I'm partial to their pork lo mein. Love the egg rolls, as well.