“BEST Chinese EVER!”

Cuisines: Chinese
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 8 July 2017

We are new to the area and had a serious craving for some good Chinese. Based on others TripAdvisor reviews we decided to give China Luck a go. We are so glad we did. Hands down it was the best all four of us have ever had. That's saying a lot after living all over the world. Our server was very friendly and service was lightening fast. A real gem to find on our 3rd day here. Will definitely be back many times over the next few years!

Reviewed 19 June 2017

If you're living far out on the west side of rapid city, this is the only chinese delivery available - but you're in Luck: it's good! We order here a few times a month, but I've never eaten inside the restaurant. I love their crab rangoon - crispy, they're huge, cream cheese based, and delicious. The general tsos and sesame chicken are great staples. The crispy pork is only okay, it's not the best I've had. I definitely recommend the walnut shrimp. The shrimp are battered and fried and served with broccoli in a creamy white sauce that is nutty and a little sweet. It's really good with fried rice. My roommate hates ground meat texture but even she loves the pork eggrolls. It's fairly average price and the portion sizes are big. One order of fried rice and walnut shrimp is four portions for me.

2  Thank Kelsie A
Reviewed 14 June 2017

Tried many...can't beat for quality and consistency over time. I'm partial to their pork lo mein. Love the egg rolls, as well.

Reviewed 13 June 2017

We came in for late lunch, so there were a few customers there. The food was relative fresh because there was not a lot food in each tray and they keep checking on them, once a dish was very low, they would make more to fill up the tray. I tried four dishes - shrimp with vegetable, green beans and vegetable tempera were good, sesame chicken was average.

Reviewed 26 May 2017 via mobile

Really well prepared food on the lunch buffet. The flavors run deep in each entree. I'm not really into buffets, but I never pass a chance to enjoy this one.

Been to China Luck? Share your experiences!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / PAYBACK