“Great eats. Great price. ”
Review of China Luck

China Luck
Ranked #72 of 278 Restaurants in Rapid City
Cuisines: Chinese
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 26 May 2017 via mobile

Really well prepared food on the lunch buffet. The flavors run deep in each entree. I'm not really into buffets, but I never pass a chance to enjoy this one.

Reviewed 28 March 2017 via mobile

We love China Luck! It's our favorite Chinese in SD! :) I've never been a fan of buffets, but because this place is so clean, and they bring fresh food out so frequently we like to go to the buffet after church on sundays. Usually we order to go while we're in town :) so yummy! People are so friendly that work there too!

Reviewed 4 January 2017 via mobile

My family was in the mood for Chinese one evening and I had been told that this place was absolutely delicious since the new owners took over. We decided to give it a try. We order Bourbon chicken and Walnut shrimp to share. Everything was amazing! The food was hot, delicious and plentiful (we had leftovers for lunch the next day). I do believe we have found our new favorite place for Chinese food.

Reviewed 12 December 2016 via mobile

My husband and I moved to Rapid City 2 weeks ago. Our first meal was at this quaint little restaurant. I ordered the beef bulgogi and my husband had the general tso chicken. Both were outstanding! We also ordered the crab angles and hot and sour soup. Crab angles were amazing. The soup was good, not as hot (spicy) or as sour as we prefer it but we're pretty darn picky when it comes to hot and sour soup!

Sooo...just today, we decided to give the lunch buffet a go. So glad we did! It was the best Chinese buffet I have ever had in my 33 years of life. Every single item we took was delicious. Our server was wonderful as well, very friendly and prompt. We will most definitely be back.

1  Thank afubbting0
Reviewed 5 December 2016 via mobile

I am really picky about Chinese food, but I loved it! As well as my whole family. The people that worked there were super nice and accommodating also! We will be back.

Been to China Luck? Share your experiences!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / PAYBACK