Just wanted to say what a great stay here at the AmericInn in Rapid City! The hotel is clean and comfortable. The location is good too - convenient -just a short walk from Wal-Mart and not far from Rushmore Mall. Have to give a special mention to the manager - Deanna Click - what a warm and welcoming person. She really went out of her way to ensure that everyone was taken care of and happy and always willing to help with questions and information about the local area! The staff in general were very helpful and friendly. Would def not hesitate to stay again the next time I am in South Dakota!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We are conveniently located off I-90 (Exit 59) in Rapid City, South Dakota. While staying at the AmericInn Rapid City hotel, make time to explore the area, including a visit to the incredible Mount Rushmore, the equally inspiring Crazy Horse Monument, Wind Cave National Park, Custer State park, South Dakota casinos and the stunning Black Hills National Park. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com and Agoda so you can book your AmericInn Lodge & Suites Rapid City reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Americinn Lodge And Suites Rapid City
- Americinn Lodge & Suites Rapid City Hotel Rapid City
- Americinn Hotel Rapid City
- Americinn Rapid City