“Warm welcome, great buffet”
Review of Himalayan Kitchen

Himalayan Kitchen
Ranked #65 of 284 Restaurants in Rapid City
Price range: US$ 3 - US$ 22
Description: Authentic cuisine of India and Nepal lunch buffet and dinner menu, carry out, etc.
Reviewed 19 June 2018

This is wonderful addition to the restaurant scene in Rapid City. The food buffet is continually refreshed, offering authentic northern Indian cuisine with tasty tandoori chicken. You may chose from samosas, chicken tikka, daal, vegetable curries, and several other daily selections, rice, hot naan right fro the oven, salad, desserts, and a variety of sauces including tamarind and coriander. There are booths as well as tables. The staff is delightfully pleasant and they keep the place clean and welcoming.

2  Thank Barbara A

Reviewed 2 June 2018 via mobile

We are locals and this is the only place we eat at. The service is impeccable and the food is excellent!! We always get a fresh naan basket with a variety of flavors. I try different dishes and they are all my favorites. My husband only eats the prawn kadai. I have eaten Nepalese food all over the country and none compare to this place. Can you tell we love it?

Reviewed 30 April 2018 via mobile

This is a great place for Northern Indian/Nepal cuisine. We especially liked the Saage dishes, but honestly everything they do is very tasty. The only thing they could do to improve the experience is to add some craft beers to the drink menu.

3  Thank Rutman
Reviewed 17 April 2018 via mobile

This was the best Indian buffet I have ever had. Everything I had was very good. Very generous with the chicken in the dishes. I will be back

3  Thank Adventurer555066
Reviewed 17 April 2018

Ate there a number of times with wife; always enjoyed it. Not cheap, but not expensive either. Great service and management. Wish they opened the windows a little bit so it doesn't feel so enclosed, but otherwise very comfortable seating with lots of booths. I had the chicken curri and chicken something or other; both great.

3  Thank DrJaminHubner