All reviews an older property hard boiled eggs waffles nice room microwave tv towels
Reviewed 21 May 2017

Rooms are spacious, simple and clean. There is a refrigerator and microwave. Free breakfast is simple with waffles, breads, juices and coffee. Nothing fancy but ok. Walgreens is next door as well as a great coffee shop with a yummy yogurt bar.

Stayed: May 2017
1  Thank taikogirl1
Carol A, General Manager at Econo Lodge, responded to this reviewResponded 25 October 2017

Thank you Taikogirl for taking the time to fill our the review. We happy to offer items in our rooms like the refrigerator and microwave and yes having Walgreens next door and Chops are an added bonus.

Reviewed 11 May 2017 via mobile

The lobby is the only thing renovated. I had stayed her previously and wasn't impressed but I wasn't unhappy. This time I am very displeased. I booked here again because I knew they had a fitness room I hadn't went in before. The fitness room had a weight machine, an elliptical, and a treadmill. Being a budget hotel I didn't really expect more. But I was dirty. The treadmill was missing pieces and the elliptical sounded very very awful. The drywall is crumbling and the carpet had stains on it. So in the room, the furniture didn't look like it had been cleaned. I wiped down some of it myself. I wanted to make coffee and had to clean the filter it was so GROSS. Then there was a dead bug laying in the bathroom door way. You can tell by the build up of dust no one pays attention to cleaning around it. The carpet is old, the bed spread and comforter are old, there are no covers for the lights in the bathroom (which present and insurance liability). I am a property inspector for insurance companies so that is a professional observation. The Windows are stained. There is no choice besides carbs for breakfast. I now will not be staying here again.

Stayed: May 2017, travelled solo
1  Thank Smileygirl1985

Thank you Smileygirl for taking the time to fill out a review of out hotel, I apologize for the state that our hotel is in. We are slowly doing some updates. If you would like to discuss the issues you had with our property I encourage you to contact me direct.
General manager

Reviewed 3 May 2017 via mobile

I was not expecting a 5 star luxury feel at the Econo Lodge. However, I do have certain expectations for any hotel I stay at, and they were not met here. When we got to our room, there was gravel and dried mud on carpet by the door. The rest of the room looked pretty clean, so I let it go. I had thought maybe a maid had missed the spot or there was a vacuum issue. However, when we left the next day, and the maid came in- the carpet was not vacuumed again. So now, in addition to the gravel and mud, there were crumbs and things in the floor as well. We did not get any new bath towels. Also, the beds were not made. The duvet was pulled up (not the blanket or sheet underneath) and the pillows were thrown at the top of the bed. The only way we knew a maid had actually come in were because the garbages were emptied. The front desk staff also did not go out of their way to be friendly. We were never greeted going in or out. Overall, even though the price was fair, I have stayed at budget hotels that were much better. I would not stay here again.

Stayed: May 2017, travelled with family

Thank you Angie for taking the time to fill out the review. I apologize for the poor condition of the service you received during your stay, what you experience is not the standard of the hotel.
If you would like to talk more about your experience you can contact me directly.
Thank you again and I hope that you will give our property another chance in the future

Reviewed 4 April 2017

The room was clean and had all the amenities you would need. Breakfast was good with pastries, waffles, biscuits and gravy and hard boiled eggs. I had a problem with the tv and was offered to get moved to another room. I didn't see the sense since I only wanted to watch 15 min. of Sportscenter and 15 min. of the morning news. Was not provided a password for wifi but could have gotten it with a call to the desk. Would stay here again.

• Stayed: March 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 12 January 2017

My Wife says it is the fastest I've ever moved ? When the 3.21 a.m. thundered past , horn a blaring, I thought that Armageddon had arrived ? Really unsettling from an otherwise great nights sleep. Really friendly & helpful check-in & later staff, a real credit to the Lodge ! A budget stay ($70) and good tips for dinner & the breakfast was fine (Grits Again, I'm Lovin' It !). A good find in Pierre (pronounced PEAR ) but fair dinkum' the Train line was 20 feet from our room and it was unbelievable but memorable as well, didn't spoil a good stay !

Room Tip: Quiet bar the 3.21 a.m. !!!
  • Stayed: November 2016, travelled as a couple