Good location ..Clean rooms..Rude morning front desk.. Great service..Unsafe slide pool..too crowded..Good breakfast...We will stay here again without using the pool..
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- New Hotel Near Mitchell Municipal AirportCome and enjoy our Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Mitchell, SD. Our hotel is conveniently located just five miles from the famous Corn Palace and within walking distance of the world's foremost outfitter, Cabela's .Your family can enjoy staying at our hotel in Mitchell, South Dakota, located just off I-90 your gateway to Mt. Rushmore, Badlands and the Black Hills. The location offers you easy access to numerous local attractions including the Dakota Discovery Museum, and the Prehistoric Indian Village. Other nearby attractions include Lake Mitchell and the Model Car Museum. Golfing, shopping and dining are also minutes away.Business travelers can appreciate the comfortable accommodations at our hotel. This Mitchell hotel offers close proximity to many local companies such as Graphic Packaging International, Innovative Systems, Toshiba, Dakota Manufacturing and Dakota Weslyan University. In addition, our hotel provides meeting space for up to 50 people, as well as business services that include free high-speed, wireless Internet access.While you stay at our Mitchell, SD hotel, enjoy amenities that include a heated indoor pool with a water slide and a large hot tub. You can start your day right with our complimentary hot breakfast bar and keep up your daily routine by using our on-site Fitness Center. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, IHG, Expedia and HotelQuickly so you can book your Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Mitchell reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Express Hotel And Suites Mitchell
- Holiday Inn Express Mitchell