All reviewswater parkhot tubpool arearoom was cleanlifeguard on dutycheese omeletsa lot of funindoor waterparkyogurtgetting readystay there againvery nice staysecond floorblack hillscorn palacequick stopnice hotel
Reviewed 20 August 2017

My family stayed one night enroute to points west on Saturday, July 29, 2017. At that time there was extensive road work being done that impacted access to the parking area. Check-in went very smoothly and I highly commend the young man at the front desk for his thorough manner. We arrived about 6pm as did other folks. He was efficient, but did not turn to the next customer until he was sure that we had what we needed and had the opportunity to ask questions. The room was okay with some issues that we did not ask management to fix while we were in the room, but left a note with the front desk in the morning: a sink stopper that stuck in place as the mechanism did not work, a broken bathroom door lock, and a refrigerator that did not cool. The room was painted dark green and brown--really unfortunate and making it quite gloomy. There was not enough lighting and it was all cold fluorescent, which contributed to the dismal quality. Second floor room view was the long wall of a storage shed about 15' from the window. The beds were fairly comfortable and the linens clean, and the room was overall clean, which are the most important things. We bought postcards in the lobby and left them with the front desk for mailing and I'm glad to report that the cards were received in a timely way. We stopped in just before 9am for breakfast but most everything was gone, so we went to the McDonald's drive-thru across the street (nice people but very slow). We must recommend the Cattleman's Club Steakhouse across the street from Days Inn. The service and food were excellent, and the steak superior.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 18 August 2017

Reviewed 18 August 2017

I called a week early to see if I could get an early check in due to a wedding we had to attend at 2PM, and the town was 30 minutes away. The person I spoke with said it wouldn't be a problem, and when we arrived earlier than the time I asked for, the room was ready.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 17 August 2017

The rooms were nice and clean. The hot tub was a nice size and water park was fun for the kids. The breakfast seemed limited and not very warm.

Reviewed 14 August 2017

The room was tidy,and the "usual" peevish things wrong with rooms wasn't evident. I love the proximity to the activities my family and I had planned. The breakfast area was clean, organized and the menu was available even when we finally made it to it.

Room Tip: Plan ahead