See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 23 June 2016

Checked into room 121. Blood on floor. Nail clippers inside bedding. Moved to a room, drug stuff in... Lock didn't work. Owner came down said he'd lock from outside. He fake pretended to lock it and walked away, I showed him it didn't lock and he started screaming there was " zero percent chance" of crime unless I was going to steal a car. Children were crying. This place is filthy dirty disgusting. Doors don't lock. Shower hung into tub, tv didn't work, air didn't work. Slept with pepper spray and car alarm after horrible treatment from staff. I'd rather sleep in a gutter outside then stay here again. Beer bottles in room from last guest. Hands down worst experience ever. Worse then a third world country hostile. Keep driving. Rooms smelled damp and smokey. Tiles cracked on floor. If you have the misfortune of staying here, keep your shoes on!

Stayed: June 2016
2  Thank rgillMinnesota
Reviewed 15 June 2016

Tired on a road trip and it was raining so decided to stop. Just needed a bed and other two hotels were booked. Carpet was stained, bugs in the bathroom, mattress was stained. Moldy wet rag in the shower. No toilet paper in the bath. When I walked to the office in the rain, owner seemed annoyed to have to give me a roll of TP.
Small town, many closed/vacated buildings. Still I thought being part of a "choice" brand motel that at least it would be clean even if it is listed as a value brand.

• Stayed: June 2016, travelled as a couple
4  Thank LakeSuperior5
Reviewed 27 April 2016

Spent a night in late April. Gentleman who checked us in seemed a little perturbed with some of his guests(construction workers). Was not overly cordial with us but that means little to me. This property is what to expect hotel wise of a town of 800. Property is definitely dated and shows sign of wear with some updating in areas. AC/heat unit was very loud . Room appeared clean . TV worked fine . Neither bed had a top sheet but were fully made . One beds pillows had no pillow cases which I found to be odd and out of place. While I made no attempt to contact the desk to rectify this I have no idea how management would have responded. Walls are thin and was awoken quite early as the construction workers left over 1 1/2 hours. The free breakfast was poor at best no OJ Stale bread for toast and butter that had seen multiple thawing's and refreezing's. Small town America hotel lodging.

• Stayed: April 2016, travelled on business
Reviewed 11 January 2016 via mobile

Was late getting off the road needed sleep.
Room did smell a little off but that went away. Had clean sheets and a large room with working heat.
Tub and shower need and good scrubbing as soap scum has built up on them. ( I away carry lysol when traveling, not an issue for me)
Coffee in room and soap and shampoos, towels all clean but stained.
Full size iron and board, small fridge, microwave and hair dryer. TV with good reception and WiFi works.
Battery to the smoke detector was removed??
Cheap!! Less then $60.00
It did the job

Stayed: January 2016, travelled solo
Reviewed 29 December 2015 via mobile

They have everything we need. The room is clean with the right temperature. Breakfast was not that good as there are only toast and cereal. We arrived there around 9:30pm and there was a guy waiting to give us a key. So it is okay for the price...

Stayed: December 2015