Free cancellation until 29/07
Free cancellation until 26/07
US$ 142
US$ 137
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 152/night.

Free cancellation until 29/07
US$ 174
US$ 147
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 15 June 2016

Tired on a road trip and it was raining so decided to stop. Just needed a bed and other two hotels were booked. Carpet was stained, bugs in the bathroom, mattress was stained. Moldy wet rag in the shower. No toilet paper in the bath. When I walked to the office in the rain, owner seemed annoyed to have to give me a roll of TP.
Small town, many closed/vacated buildings. Still I thought being part of a "choice" brand motel that at least it would be clean even if it is listed as a value brand.

• Stayed: June 2016, travelled as a couple
4  Thank LakeSuperior5
Reviewed 27 April 2016

Spent a night in late April. Gentleman who checked us in seemed a little perturbed with some of his guests(construction workers). Was not overly cordial with us but that means little to me. This property is what to expect hotel wise of a town of 800. Property is definitely dated and shows sign of wear with some updating in areas. AC/heat unit was very loud . Room appeared clean . TV worked fine . Neither bed had a top sheet but were fully made . One beds pillows had no pillow cases which I found to be odd and out of place. While I made no attempt to contact the desk to rectify this I have no idea how management would have responded. Walls are thin and was awoken quite early as the construction workers left over 1 1/2 hours. The free breakfast was poor at best no OJ Stale bread for toast and butter that had seen multiple thawing's and refreezing's. Small town America hotel lodging.

• Stayed: April 2016, travelled on business
Reviewed 11 January 2016 via mobile

Was late getting off the road needed sleep.
Room did smell a little off but that went away. Had clean sheets and a large room with working heat.
Tub and shower need and good scrubbing as soap scum has built up on them. ( I away carry lysol when traveling, not an issue for me)
Coffee in room and soap and shampoos, towels all clean but stained.
Full size iron and board, small fridge, microwave and hair dryer. TV with good reception and WiFi works.
Battery to the smoke detector was removed??
Cheap!! Less then $60.00
It did the job

Stayed: January 2016, travelled solo
Reviewed 29 December 2015 via mobile

They have everything we need. The room is clean with the right temperature. Breakfast was not that good as there are only toast and cereal. We arrived there around 9:30pm and there was a guy waiting to give us a key. So it is okay for the price...

Stayed: December 2015
Reviewed 26 December 2015 via mobile

We made our reservation on Hotwire late because we were traveling, guantenteed for a late check-in. We got to the motel and NO ONE answered the door or answered the phone. I called Hotwire and after being in the phone for at least 20 minutes she finally called the motel and got ahold of somebody who said would answer the door of we came back. She came to the door in her bathrobe and was upset with us! Claimed that she had never gotten notified from Hotwire even though I know they had just talked to her. She made us give her our credit card even though we had already paid Hotwire an unrefundable payment for the room. Our room was Filthy! !!! Not vacuumed, trash on floor, bedside table had something spilled on them and hair in bathroom sink. We finally got a different room which smelled BAD but I think it had actually been cleaned. The handle on the tub came off of you tried to turn it on, the doorframe was loose so truely did not do any good to lock the door. We slept fully clothed!

Stayed: December 2015, travelled as a couple