“Good food good sports”

Scoreboard Bar & Grill
Ranked #5 of 37 Restaurants in Huron
Reviewed 7 January 2018

We stop after long day of hunting and found nice bar with good food. It was a busy night but they still good service. .Good bar food and drinks.

Reviewed 25 December 2017 via mobile

I was delighted to attend Scoreboard Bar and Grill. Premium drinks and great food at a fair price. The staff made me feel like I was a part of their family!!! Please try the Ribeye. Chili is the best on the planet. Thank you Scoreboard for the great experience. Merry Xmas

Reviewed 27 October 2017 via mobile

We’ve been to this restaurant a few times in the past and it has quickly become a go-to place for some pub/grub food.

The place has its regulars and its newcomers during hunting season and has really picked up the pace well. The food is basic but well prepared with just the right seasoning and spices.

Overall, after a busy day, it is a great place to go and relax and be served.

Reviewed 12 May 2017

food was ok, I just had the mushroom burger and it was kind of tasteless. Place was kind of trashy, not somewhere I would go back to.

Reviewed 6 April 2017

I've been here a couple times. The food is simple, tasty and priced right. I've always sat at the bar, because I stop here while on business, so the service has been decent. If you are from a big town, you will find the beer to be very reasonably priced.

I'll be back.

Been to Scoreboard Bar & Grill? Share your experiences!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / PAYBACK