“Go-To for Pheasant Season”

Scoreboard Bar & Grill
Ranked #7 of 36 Restaurants in Huron
Reviewed 27 October 2017 via mobile

We’ve been to this restaurant a few times in the past and it has quickly become a go-to place for some pub/grub food.

The place has its regulars and its newcomers during hunting season and has really picked up the pace well. The food is basic but well prepared with just the right seasoning and spices.

Overall, after a busy day, it is a great place to go and relax and be served.

Reviewed 12 May 2017

food was ok, I just had the mushroom burger and it was kind of tasteless. Place was kind of trashy, not somewhere I would go back to.

Reviewed 6 April 2017

I've been here a couple times. The food is simple, tasty and priced right. I've always sat at the bar, because I stop here while on business, so the service has been decent. If you are from a big town, you will find the beer to be very reasonably priced.

I'll be back.

Reviewed 23 December 2016

Tried to eat at this place c. 2 pm today 12/22/16. Stood awkwardly by the bar as barkeep and waitress walked by. No acknowledgement whatsoever. Sat down in plain sight for at least 10 minutes. Still no acknowledgement. Walked around the corner to a restaurant that wanted more customers.

Reviewed 22 November 2016

We showed up to a full house! Only two people were working but they got our food out so quick it was amazing. The food was wonderful and our waitress was friendly and accommodating even though she was only one of two working. I'd definitely go here again!!!

Been to Scoreboard Bar & Grill? Share your experiences!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / PAYBACK