Open today: Closed
Review Highlights
Black Hills Inspired

We are proud owners of several of Jon Crane’s work which features the best of the Black Hills. It... read more

Reviewed 6 August 2018
quilterforlife
Omaha, Nebraska
via mobile
Shopping for art

The large collection of Jon Crane is truely something to check out. The sculptures being created... read more

Reviewed 19 June 2018
BlackHilsBob
Rapid City, South Dakota

See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 15 February 2016

Jon Crane has quickly become one of my favorite artists. I stop there every time we're in SD, and I've bought several prints that adorn my walls. He does nature and landscape painting, plus old cabins and farms. Originals and prints are available, with a variety of prices to fit every budget. A wonderful collection from the beautiful Black Hills.

Reviewed 11 October 2015

very nice paintings they offer a verity of mediums to chose from be sure to stop and look around I'm sure you will find something to take home.

Reviewed 6 October 2015

the biggest challenge here was choosing two prints to buy. The choice was immense and the ways in which they were displayed was inspiring

We bought two small prints to bring back to Scotland and the two ladies who helped us were so warm and friendly. They truly added to our view that Hill City was one of the nicest places we had been in a long time.

I suspect we will be back to purchase more on our next trip - after all two small prints may look rather lonely on their own!.