“Don't waste your time or money”
Review of Crossroads Motel

Crossroads Motel
We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Beresford
Crossroads Motel
Ranked #1 of 2 Hotels in Beresford
Reviewed 24 August 2016

So many things wrong I do not know where to began. Staff could bearly speak English.
when you had a problem you had to hunt them down then try to get them to understand what you needed. Towels were thread bare, Shower head would not stay in place (kept sliding down). Pool was filthy Not sure if it was even open. peeked in and left.
And to top things off I left my kindle in the room said they would check with staff and call me back that did not happen. Sent an e-mail no answer, called again hung up on me.

Room Tip: wifi didn't work.
  • Stayed: August 2016, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Kris W

Reviewed 16 August 2016

One of the best features of this motel was that we could park at our door so unloading the luggage was easy and convenient. Carpets needed cleaning, but all other amenities were there. There were two restaurants just across the street with a Dollar Geneal store for snacks and drinks.

• Stayed: August 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 5 August 2016

Stayed there for three nights. Had our Do Not Disturb sign out, the maid walked right in even though we had our sign out, never knocked never said a word. The second night we were watching t.v. the door knob turned and the owner/manger walked right in did not knock wanted to know if we were supposed to be there, we told him yes, he wanted to know if he had charged us for the nights which we told him he had, he turned around walked out and never said a another word, no apology or anything and we had our do not disturb sign out. VERY SCARY. WILL NOT stay there again !!!

• Stayed: August 2016, travelled on business
1  Thank babyblue06
Reviewed 8 April 2016 via mobile

Comfortable beds. Good nights rest. Cleaner than expected from a motel. Great front desk staff. Wont be dissapointed if staying here. Plus, awesome pub and grill across the street!! Great food there! Quaint town.

Stayed: March 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 20 September 2015

The owner is super nice and everything about it is decent, especially considering the location and the price. My husband found it a bit offputting due to the bugs that had gotten in from the outside, but I think that most roadside hotels like this will have a few and there were none of the bad kind. Otherwise it was, as advertised, very clean. For me, there was nothing to complain about and if I'm out in this stretch of the world again I would be perfectly happy staying here.

• Stayed: September 2015, travelled as a couple
1  Thank xerg

Been to Crossroads Motel? Share your experiences!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / PAYBACK