“Take-out was great!”

Add it.
Banisters
Ranked #6 of 24 Restaurants in Winnsboro
Reviewed 21 December 2016

I was doing a few presentations at Fairfield High School in Winnsboro and school staff ordered lunch from Bannister’s which is almost across the street. I don’t usually like to review a restaurant I haven’t personally been to but the food was so good, I figured if they could to takeout this well, eating in would likely be just as good! The Italian sandwich was wonderful: great Italian cold cuts on a roll that reminded me of the great bread you get with a po’ boy in New Orleans. So although I cannot comment on ambiance or service, I know the food should be good.

Reviewed 23 August 2016 via mobile

If you like great wings, great Steak & Chicken Philly this is the place for you! Watch the game or catch up on the latest news and have a beer! Give them a try, I know your like them!!!

Reviewed 16 August 2016

Food was good but they were so busy the service was kind of slow. Then again, it was a Friday night. Very friendly staff. Good fish.

Reviewed 17 June 2016

We were hungry and it fit the bill. Nothing to write home about....typical American fare.I will say the chicken tenders were seasoned well but the $15 price tag didn't make sense.

Reviewed 11 February 2016 via mobile

I've tried a few different things on the menu but I always get the fried pickles. I also love their wings, chicken strips, and bacon Cheese fries.