“Friendly reception”
Review of Barn Express

Barn Express
Ranked #3 of 21 Restaurants in Winnsboro
Reviewed 5 July 2017 via mobile

We came here to meet local friends for lunch and felt warmly welcomed by staff. The popularity of the place proves that it meets a real local need. There was a wide selection available and the low price point added to the attractiveness no doubt. A thoroughly enjoyable buffet meal. Recommended. Thank you to all cooks, servers and managers.

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.

Reviewed 13 May 2017 via mobile

Very good food, try it you will understand what i am saying.Best macaroni, tea,salad bar, all is excellent.I recommend.Barn Express to everyone.

Reviewed 15 April 2017 via mobile

This is a classic lunch buffet with a gracious plenty of food and some delicious desserts. Fried and baked meats and lots of veggies. I recommend the banana pudding.

Reviewed 14 March 2017 via mobile

I've given this place a try on several occasions. I guess I was lured in by the promise of "good old country cooking ". Once there, I found no such thing! For me, the food seemed rather bland and tasteless as if it came straight from a can! I'll just say,they have a lot of room for improvement!

2  Thank williamgX1958JC
Reviewed 22 November 2016

Not Fancy. Best country cooking i have had in a while. best Sweet tea also. Today we had Pork Chops Baked spaghetti @ delicious vegetable beef soup,and an array or vegetables, And deserts All verry. I Highly Reccomend And all for $9.50!!!!!!! HWS Irmo