“No fountain drinks!”

Add it.
Pizza Hut
Ranked #11 of 21 Restaurants in Winnsboro
Reviewed 4 May 2016

Average Pizza Hut, food as expected Pizza Hut style, good. The one thing that gets me, no fountain drinks you have to buy Pepsi product in a 20oz bottle, so no refills. I didn't even see sweet tea. Seating, sparse with only about 4 tables in the middle of the dining area, the rest are around the walls. Staff not friendly, plain, no smiles, sad looking. Ate the personal pan pizza with an order of breadsticks (which I love). Food was good, atmosphere and service poor.

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.

Reviewed 11 February 2016 via mobile

I usually order online and pickup as most people do but I had family in town so we decided to eat in. The pizza was so good straight from the oven. Of course the service can be a bit slow since they rarely have customers dine in. Overall, we enjoyed it.

Reviewed 19 November 2015 via mobile

Looked like all booths moved out not very clean but employees very nice and friendly pizza could of been cooked a little longer

Reviewed 6 September 2015 via mobile

First time ordering a to go pizza from this Pizza Hut. Questioned why the time to cook it was 35 minutes and they said they were crowded. When I got there I was the only person there. Pizza was what I ordered but was kinda small for a large pizza.