“Visit Restaurant on Cinco de Mayo”
Review of La Fiesta

La Fiesta
Ranked #23 of 149 Restaurants in West Columbia
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed 7 May 2018

Visited the restaurant and the food was good, however we ordered several Margaritas and there was no alcohol. We had order large drinks. Very disappointing,

Reviewed 17 March 2018 via mobile

We met our friends at their favorite Mexican restaurant. Overall, we enjoyed our meal. The staff was friendly, and the food was good. The chips we're just ok, but I liked the salsa. I tried the mole and my wife had the chicken chemicango. This is the first time I have eaten mole, I enjoyed it.

Reviewed 12 November 2017 via mobile

I love this place. I eat here a few times a month, usually for lunch with coworkers. The servers are always so sweet. The food comes out fast and it’s always good.

Reviewed 19 October 2017

My girls and I go here every time we go to Columbia. We usually are headed to a concert at CLA and stop here on the way. It is always fast and consistent. They are always friendly and polite and on top of their game. We love Mexican food and their salsa is awesome, even my picky 11 year old loves it. Will continue to frequent here whenever we pass through town.

Reviewed 8 July 2017

We have eaten at La Fiesta for many years and continue to make it one of our most frequent supper spots. The food is consistently good and reasonably priced, service is prompt, and the staff are friendly but do not hover. I especially like the dish called "Los Compadres" for its variety of flavors and textures. The combo meals are a bit lighter, if that's what suits you. I recently tried the mole chicken enchiladas. The sauce (containing chocolate and green chilies) was balanced just right between sweet and spicy, and all the items on the plate were appetizing to the eye as well. Salsa and chips are delivered right after patrons are seated, and these are very good, too.