Executive Inn
US$ 122
Sleep Inn Airport(West Columbia)
US$ 88
US$ 119
US$ 105
US$ 90
TripAdvisor
No availability for your dates from our partners
See what travellers are saying:
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 8 August 2016

Had good friendly service. When we return will stay here. No breakfast but waffle house & denny's right down the street. Plenty of parking but not reserved and and was surprised on how quite it was. Will stay again

Room Tip: easy to find
  • Stayed: August 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 2 February 2016

staff was very nice and helpful , the rooms are kinda bare bones but all in all a decent cheaper motel in the area . I was here for work so I didn't spend a lot of time in the room but it was fine for a good nights rest .

• Stayed: February 2016, travelled solo
Reviewed 17 July 2015

I had booked a reservation through a travel site at a motel that turned out to be horrendous. I needed to find a decent place at about 3 a.m.

After driving to several motels and being quoted $100 plus per night rates, I found the Executive Inn. It doesn't look like much from the outside, but the room I got was clean, had a comfortable king sized bed, a fridge, microwave and a flat screen tv.

The bathroom had some rough plastering but was otherwise OK. The motel staff were extremely nice. There's no breakfast, but there was decent wifi and restaurants nearby.

At a rate of $45 a night, this place is easy on the wallet.

At

• Stayed: July 2015, travelled solo
1  Thank Andy H
Reviewed 8 April 2014

My boyfriend and I recently drove from Pennsylvania to Miami to take a cruise. I made a reservation for a hotel in Miami for the night before the cruise, but didn't make one for the first night of the trip because we weren't sure how far we'd travel before stopping for the night. When we stopped, we attempted to get a room at a nice hotel but they were full, so we decided to drive around the area and see what we could find. Well, it was dark and raining and my boyfriend was tired and we had no idea where we were and he was frustrated, so he pulled into the parking lot of the Executive Inn. My first instinct was "No, no, no." But he was tired and he said "If they have a room with a bed, we're staying here." So we did. First of all, all the units could be accessed from the outside, which I don't like. Our unit was on the ground floor, which, again, I don't like. The room looked like it had been new and decorated in the 70s. The wallpaper was that plastic grasscloth that was kind of popular then. The bedspreads were a large flower print that, had the lighting been better, would have hurt your eyes. The lampshade was broken and hanging, as if it were a head hanging in shame. It appeared that someone was trying hard to keep it clean but had no time or money to update and maintain the place. The bathroom looked clean, the towels were clean but not very large or thick. The walls were very thin--we could hear people's voices, but not what they were saying. We could also hear their televisions and their other activities, to put it mildly. I believe the room above us was rented to about 20 people because I could hear heavy footsteps into the wee hours. I did not sleep well and would discourage anyone from staying here.

Room Tip: I don't think there are any good rooms.
  • Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple