“Becky”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 8 September 2018 via mobile

Delucca’s used to be one of our favorite places to eat. We had not been there in maybe a year because on that visit, everything was so salty we couldn’t eat it. We left and went elsewhere. I wanted to try them again, though my husband was a bit leery. My son and I ordered lasagna and my husband ordered the sausage and red pepper over penne. The lasagna was very good but I noticed my husband picking at his dinner. I insisted that he take my meal and I would have his. I noticed right off that the food was cold (not even lukewarm). Since the staff seems to congregate in the front room of the restaurant I finally sent my son to get someone. The waiter was very apologetic, and took the plate back to be redone. It came back warm (but not hot) but I could live with it. I didn’t like the food cold but found that it wasn’t any better warm. It was tasteless and the sausage was ground up very fine. It reminded me of cat food, but that is just my opinion. They did make it right by taking the meal off of our bill. We would personally not go back, however, it does seem that others have had pleasant experiences at Delucca’s.

Reviewed 27 August 2018

Excellent lunch. Soup could have been a bit hotter but otherwise, soup and salad [garden] were terrific!

Reviewed 9 August 2018

Don't fill up on the delicious bread before the main entree. Salads and soups are very good. The sauces are so tasty. They will even cook for your dietary preference. They made me a wonderful vegan dish. The others in my party loved their choices.

Reviewed 7 August 2018 via mobile

DeLucca’s never disappoints. Small and intimate, yet able to accommodate a large her party as well. The food is always excellent.

Reviewed 16 July 2018

Have eaten here about 5x since they moved from up the street. Much more room here, now able to come with a couple of friends. Each time our food has been excellent, and they have a different flavor of butter every time we have been there, some may sound weird, but they are good. The servers have always been nice and seem to know the menu well. They like for you to call and make reservations, and that would be better to do as they get full often. Also a great place to take a date!