“Great Service and Excellent Food!”
Review of Lazer's Pizza

Lazer's Pizza
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery
Reviewed 13 October 2018

We absolutely enjoy it here! The waitress staff is friendly and they are incredible with interacting with children! The food is great and original!

Date of visit: August 2018

Reviewed 25 September 2018

I ordered from here because I wanted pizza, but didn't want any of the chain stuff so i opted for something local. I called in for a meat lovers calzone to go, and almost wanted to eat the box because it looked so good. It was a bit greasy and the sauce was a touch thick so it was hard to dip it, but if that is the worst thing I can find to complain about on here, then they are doing pretty good.

Certainly eat here over any chain pizza place.

Date of visit: September 2018
Reviewed 17 August 2018 via mobile

The pizza and breaded mushrooms were excellent. The crust was crisp and just the right about of thickness. We ordered a large mushroom and sausage and a large ham and pinneapple. With four adults and two children who love pizza, there were still a couple of slices left over. The order was ready for pick up in 20 minutes, which we appreciated. Lazer's Pizza is going on my favorites list for Myrtle Beach.

Date of visit: August 2018
Reviewed 30 July 2018

When we pulled up I immediately thought Ugh! Another pizza place! Well they proved me wrong! This was delicious! Pizza was good, spaghetti was good and large serving, as well as the salads. If you order a burger, be prepared, it will come on a hoagie bun! :) It's was neat and clean and very nice staff. Seems to be more of a neighborhood hang out! Give it a try!

Date of visit: July 2018
Reviewed 7 July 2018

This place was really good!

We stayed at Myrtle Beach Resort on South Kings Highway and Lazers Pizza is just a few minutes down the road.

I don't really care for pizza and I find that they all taste kind of dry and cardboard like. However, the pizza here was delicious!

My family and I stopped in to grab some food to go. We got a large meat lovers, a small white pizza, some bread sticks and a spaghetti and meatballs dinner (came with garlic bread and a salad). It was all so very good!

It was so good that we ended up stopping back in a few days later. We ate in the restaurant this time. We pretty much got the same thing with the addition of some breaded mushrooms and an order of buffalo wings. Delicious!

It's very clean inside, which I appreciate. The staff was very friendly and polite. The menu has quite a bit on it...pasta dishes, sandwiches, appetizers, salads and many different types of pizzas.

We vacation in Myrtle every other year and have added this little pizza shop to our list of places to visit again!

Date of visit: June 2018