“Wonderful Crab Legs Plus!”

Crabby Mike's Calabash Seafood Company
Price range: US$ 5 - US$ 30
Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Buffet, Reservations
Description: We currently open at 3 PM each day. We do not have a set closing time. We stay open as late as business dictates on a daily basis.
Reviewed 4 November 2017

We went to Crabby Mikes twice while in Surfside Beach. Our waiter Tommy was exceptional.There was a wide variety of food to choose from. We did not have to wait for a table and the service was wonderful.

scbeachboy, Owner at Crabby Mike's Calabash Seafood Company, responded to this reviewResponded 14 March 2018

Hi Marylou!
So glad you enjoyed everything. Thanks so much for the great review. Tommy is a great server here! Please tell your friends about us and like our Facebook page. Come to see us soon!

Reviewed 3 November 2017 via mobile

Visiting Crabby Mikes was one of the nice dinners we had on our recent trip. We enjoyed especially the crab legs, crabby cakes, scallops, tenderloin bites, boom boom shrimp, and salad bar. Our server, James, did an excellent job and made our experience even better.

scbeachboy, Owner at Crabby Mike's Calabash Seafood Company, responded to this reviewResponded 4 November 2017

Lee Ann C,

Thank you for taking the time to write a great five star review. We really appreciate it. We will be sure to recognize James the next time he works.

Hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed 1 November 2017 via mobile

First visit we had Katlyn and three nights later we had Stephanie Boone. Both servers were attentive and friendly. The food is so good and there are selections other than just the fried standards. The she-crab soup is as good as any upscale restaurant. The food was kept filled and fresh. Very clean place. We will return again next trip.

livingRVlife,

Katelyn and Stephanie are both fantastic servers for us here at Crabby Mike's Seafood. Our chef, Brad, has a wonderful team in the kitchen. They do a great job making all the soups, sauces and dressings from scratch.

We look forward to seeing you the next time you are in the Myrtle Beach area.

Have a nice day,

Reviewed 30 October 2017

We went to Crabby Mike's about 2 weeks ago as a group of two adults and two children ages 11 and 12. We had a great meal but I do think the price for the 12 year old was a little steep as he still didn't eat very much and isn't a big seafood eater. All the food on the bar was very good, hot, and always kept full. There was a great selection and if you didn't get full then that was your own fault as there is plenty for all tastes. Our waiter Steve did an excellent job of keeping our plates cleared from the table and clean ones brought out and keeping our drinks filled. We will definitely be back next time we are in Myrtle Beach!

scbeachboy, Owner at Crabby Mike's Calabash Seafood Company, responded to this reviewResponded 6 November 2017

I am glad you enjoyed your dining experience with us! Steve has been a great employee for over 15 years! He started as a bus boy in high school. I practically helped raise him. Thank you for your review and I hope to see you in again for dinner soon. Please tell your friends about us!

Reviewed 29 October 2017 via mobile

I'll preface this review by stating I am normally a health conscious diner. I was not expecting to be healthy when I visited Crabby Mikes, but it goes without saying, there are no healthy options. What surprised me, however, was how much it would cost relative to quality of food. $33 gets you all you can eat. The buffet line is unappetizing, everything is over salted, and the fried foods were not crispy and had the familiar sogginess as day old McDonalds French fries that have been kept in a paper bag. I recognize this is a matter of personal taste. The group of people I was with loved it and the wait staff was good about bringing fresh plates, melted butter, and taking our drink orders. $33 can buy a pretty nice dinner, so I would suggest going elsewhere if you are ok limiting your portions.

1  Thank Evan B
scbeachboy, Owner at Crabby Mike's Calabash Seafood Company, responded to this reviewResponded 31 October 2017

I am glad your friends loved it! I am sorry you did not. I wish you had let your friends write the review.