“Great food, great atmosphere... the "Real Deal"”

Valentino's Italian Restaurant
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Traveling through from Wilmington to Charleston and decided I'd had enough of fast food this trip! Asked locals where to get "authentic" Italian food and they sent me to this place in Surfside. Now, this is a little over the normal budget for a business traveler but WOW was it worth it. Greeted at the door by Sal (turns out owns the place) and I spoke a little Italian with him. The bread is brought in from Jersey (amazing) and the sausage (sweet italian) was just like home! I had the alfredo special which was supposed to come with salmon (i get fish ALL the time) but I asked to sub in the sausage instead and it was a HIT. The pasta e fagioli was unbelievably good.

While this place is a little out of the way from the I interstate and more in the tourist area..I will go out of my way to eat here next trip!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

They certainly were ready for us, with our name on the table. We were greeted warmly. Danielle was most attentive, very friendly and played along with all the joking around. She was very patient, since two of our party were held up in traffic due to a serious accident, and we really kept her waiting. She didn't miss a beat!
We pre-ordered two stuffed veal chops which were excellent with enough to take home! Everyone was happy with their meals, the excellent breads and salad. Thanks again! We'll be back!

Reviewed 9 October 2018 via mobile

Dianna was our server,she was excellent and as sweet as could be! The food was amazing great flavor! Will definitely go back!

Reviewed 4 October 2018 via mobile

Food was great ..Owner was pleasant and took time to share his story from Sicily..pasta's were made fresh along with pizza. It's great to get quality Italian food.

Reviewed 2 October 2018

I selected Valentino's for my birthday with friends because of the decor and the expansive menu they offer. All entries on the menu from appetizers to entrees are a gastronomical treat.