“Refreshing ”

Eggs Up Grill
Cuisines: American
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch
Description: In a world of constant change, it’s good to know some things stay the same. At Eggs Up Grill, you can expect a good wholesome breakfast or delightful lunch in a family-friendly atmosphere. From signature peaches and cream waffles to the spicy jalapeño and cheddar burger, you’ll find delicious breakfasts with Southern flair and hearty lunches bursting with flavor. Open from 6 a.m. to 2 p.m. every day, Eggs Up Grill is a gathering place for friends and neighbors, as well as an intimate spot for couples and families to share a tasty breakfast or lunch.
Reviewed 17 March 2018 via mobile

I highly recommend this establishment. Our food was served hot, timely, and tasted amaaazing! Might I add, their coffee is fresh, which is a plus, anytime :) We chose to eat breakfast here several mornings during our vacation, without any regrets. The atmosphere is cheerful, facility is clean, and every server greeted us with a smile. My favs were ‘Goodness Gracious’, ‘All Good Things’, ‘Vegge Stir Fry’ and top it off with their fresh ‘Melon Medley.’ Catchy titles to compliment delicious entrees. A+

Dawn S, Public Relations Manager at Eggs Up Grill, responded to this reviewResponded 4 April 2018

Thank you very much for the great review! We hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed 23 February 2018 via mobile

I will definitely be visiting again and again. Breakfast portions were tasty, large, and a great value. One of the best cups of coffee I've had in a while. Leah was a ray of sunshine on an already sunny day.

Thank you, Sandy, for the great review. We love hearing great things. We hope to see you as our guest again soon.

Reviewed 16 February 2018 via mobile

Had great service by Sally. Super friendly and helpful staff. Breakfast was great and the portions were Large. Big enough we didn’t need lunch later that day.

Thank you for the excellent review! We will let Sally know!

Reviewed 2 February 2018

Upon entering the restaurant, we were greeted with a smiling hostess. Our server was Dawn, and oh my, she was so helpful with the menu, as this was our first time eating here. Her exuberance was infectious and we left uplifted.
My husband ordered the 'Southern Style' omelet and I had the 'Fruited Plain' French toast and home fries. Both were cooked to perfection and we devoured all.
I highly recommend this restaurant for the food and service.

Thank you for the awesome review. I am sure Dawn will be happy to hear these kind words. We hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed 8 January 2018

So we came in for breakfast on a rainy morning, waiting for the rain to pass so that we could go to the beach. The food was delicious and the service was great. Breakfast is my favorite meal and as far as I am concerned this place did not disappoint.

Dawn S, Public Relations Manager at Eggs Up Grill, responded to this reviewResponded 21 January 2018

Thank you for the great review. So glad you enjoyed!