Red Roof Inn Sumter
US$ 111
US$ 122
US$ 59
Priceline
All reviewsgreat locationroom was cleankmartrefrigeratormotelsc
Reviewed 7 April 2018 via mobile

Great hotel and staff, Mike was very helpful and informative. Rooms are clean and not dated with refrigerator, coffee maker,microwave and hardwood floors. Great location with restaurants nearby and a Kmart store behind them. I highly recommend this hotel it's the nicest in the area. They also serve breakfast and has a swimming pool!

Stayed: April 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 2 April 2018

The best hotel I have ever stayed at for work. Great location , owner takes care of it. Clean room, decent furniture comparing to most other inexpensive hotels , located close to everything needed for long term stay.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 26 March 2018

I think this is a great place to stay.The staff keeps the place very clean and safe.The management team work very hard to try to keep the customers satisfied.This is a great place to stay for the person working in the area,or coming to the area for vacation.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
Manish P, Manager at Red Roof Inn Sumter, responded to this reviewResponded 28 March 2018

Mr. Walker

Thank you for taking the time to complete our online survey regarding your recent stay at our Hotel.

We very much appreciate and value feedback and will share it with our team. your survey responses
will serve as encouragement to all our staff as we strive to continuously improve the quality of our services
to provide an exceptional for our guests. It is a always a pleasure to receive positive feedback.

Thank you again for sharing you experience, and we hope your next visit will be even more pleasant than the previous one.

Manish Patel
Red Roof Inn, Sumter
803 469 4740

Reviewed 8 July 2017 via mobile

I'm very picky. But my room was clean and didn't stink. So for 72 dollars for my stay I actually was pleased. Pool closed at 8 and motel is older but they have updated rooms somewhat. I just left holiday inn express in charleston 2 days ago. Of course it was nicer but had bad first day there with my room. But my room and bed here was clean and didn't stink at all. So it did the job for the nigjt.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 17 April 2017 via mobile

Great costumer service, clean rooms- NO CARPET! No frills but good safe room. Grassy area for dogs. No extra fees for pet. Directly behind Kmart. You will pay at least $10-$20 dollars more right across the street ( where they have carpet).
Oh and happily gives Military discount!

Stayed: April 2017, travelled with family