“Not impressed”

Peach Blossom Diner
Ranked #218 of 369 Restaurants in Spartanburg
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

Busy little restaurant.... almost like stepping back in time. Was busy so it took a while to order. Never got our cornbread that was offered. My breakfast was an omelet which was alright and about half a handful of cold potatoes. My husband had no complaints about his chicken finger dinner with collard greens and beets. We were in there for over an hour. Not what i was hoping for. I wouldn't go back

Reviewed 30 January 2018 via mobile

We have eaten at Peach Blossom before for lunch which we were happy with. We needed a breakfast for our party of five but it was late morning and everyone was slammed. Decided to give them a try.

Not my best idea.

Took a while to get service because the place was fairly crowded and only two waitresses, which was a sign of things to come. When we finally got our orders, only one of the five was correct. Missing side dishes, eggs fried instead of scrambled, etc. Took time to get that staight. The biscuits and gravy were cold, one omelette was underdone, lumps of uncooked grits, and on. We we're in a hurry so we ate what we could and went on.

As you can imagine, we will not be back.

Reviewed 3 October 2017 via mobile

We went in and was not offered a menu. There was a piece of paper on the table with 5 dinner items which we chose from. When I went to pay the bill,I saw a whole menu there with way more than 5 items.

2  Thank Chelley W
Reviewed 28 May 2017 via mobile

Ok, initially I wasn't too impressed with this place but our friends we were visiting said it was good. Early on a Sunday morning, only 5 customers and it took a while to even get a menu or a drink. The owner/manager was not in a good mood. After the wait and wait, the food was awesome! Home made biscuits & gravy, the best pancakes I've had in years. If your not in a hurry, this is the place.

Reviewed 2 May 2017 via mobile

We've been by there any number of times and it's always busy. Lots of local people who are apparently very regular.

So we tried it and loved it. Food was hot and plenty of it. Our waitress made sure we had everything we needed.

It's not fancy but it's good and filling. The food reminded me of what I love about this area.